Ace

I don't think I got to properly introduce myself . I'm Josiah Williams but in the streets I am known as Ace . I own my own drug empire . The biggest right outside of Atlanta . Everyone knows who I am . Unlike so other niggas . I graduated college with my masters in psychology . I do what I do but you still have to have the smarts for this shit . My specialty is that I can read people very well and know when they're bullshitting me thanks to psychology and the whole human mind shit . I've been the head drug lord since I was 17 . My father passed it down to me because my moms wanted him to get out because he was getting too old . When a person hears drug lord they think of him having plenty of bitches . I went through that phase , but I stopped once I wanted something real and I found Mariah . Mariah is different . She is beautiful and not just from her beauty and nice body, but from her inner self . She's really amazing . I try to show her the nice me because when I get down to business , shit gets real and I bring out the hood in me . Everybody on the streets know I'm like that but I don't want to bring that side into Mariah and I's relationship just yet . The other day when that shit went down with Killa and I yelled at her . I was mad as hell and I think she got a gist of how I can be . I don't take disrespect and I don't like taking orders . I think I can take things with Mariah very serious so I'm playing it cool with Killa for now . Next time imma beat his ass . It's hard to have to pick up Mariah's broken pieces . I mean now I just have to try harder to show her that I'm not that Nigga and I will treat her like a queen . The thing I like about her most is that she got her own and she doesn't need my money because I have lots of it . I hate needy people . I even told my pops and moms about her . Of course they want to meet her . They hood as hell so I gotta prepare her for they ghetto asses .

The other day I finally met Liyana . Mariah introduced me as her boyfriend . I met her brother , Mia , Cassie , and I already knew Princess she cool as hell . That nigga silence was side eying me the entire time . I ain't give a fuck he wasn't doing shit so i was straight . What I ain't like was he went back and told Killa and Killa came at Mariah crazy. She ain't tell me of course but I heard Kennel , Mia , P , and Mariah over talking about it . I just let it go . Imma say something to her eventually . I don't want her to feel like she can't come to me about this nigga or shit anything . At the end of the day that is the father of her child and I will respect that and shit him too , but I ain't respecting shit if he ain't respecting me . I've been dating Mariah for 5 months now and I think we can go somewhere if she truly over this nigga like she say she is . Some nights I still here her cry so I don't know . I don't think she's as serious as I am . That's just how I feel . I told my pops and my moms who her baby father was . My pops said beat his ass and moms said be mindful because it's not about him it's about her feelings and her daughter . Moms always knew the right shit to say so I was just going with what she said of course . My pops always think pain and violence solves everything . But I think Mariah can be my one . Like my mom and pops . I don't love her and she doesn't love me . We just not there yet , but I know that we can be . I really do like he though . She makes me laugh . I never had a female that could do that and she clicks with Brandon . B don't like no fucking body . He think girls only want me for my money and Jay to fuck me to say they fucked me . I just wanna see how this goes and i don't need to be side tracked . I got a name to maintain and a business . I can't do drama Rn . So if that's what it's gonna be with Mariah , then I'll take that backseat and be alone .