Dont test my gangsta

I'm sitting here trying to process everything Mariah just fucking said to me . Here I am trying to enjoy my night with my soon gone wife .

" Run that shit by me again and you better not leave out no fucking details ," I said pacing back and forth in our bedroom .

Good thing the twins and Li was still at my moms.

" Jay , I didn't know that he was going to be the client . I swear to God I didn't ," she said crying .

I didn't give a fuck. She should have called me while that nigga was there so I could have set that bitch on fire while he was in it . This nigga got the nerve to be coming to my sneaker store tryna kick it with me and my Niggas . I should of known he was still a fucking snake, but my nah I was tryna be cool with him for Pooch to not put her through no stress .

" Man you better start fucking talking Pooch," I said not caring that she was crying

" okay so you know I have to meet with the bride and groom separately if it's a wedding fitting . So after he kissed me and I pushed him like I told you , Jay I didn't kiss him back . I pistol whipped him and when he fell, I cocked it and pointed at him and told him to get the hell out . I swear to you that's what happened. I didn't call you and tell you because I just got that shop done and you would have burned that bitch down to the ground or shot it up . You have 3 kids and I don't need you in nobody's prison for murder . We need you ," she said grabbing my hand .

I pulled away and pushed her hand . I don't want her fucking touching me . I want to beat the shit out of her right now .

" But if that shit was me I'd be a cheating , LYING , ass dog . Fuck out of my face Pooch foreal . So what if I would have did all that . You know I woulda paid for everything. And you ain't want me to go to prison ? I killed more Niggas than you can imagine ! I did that shit all my fucking life . Yo shut your stupid ass up . When that nigga came in there with that bitch , talking about marriage you was mad as hell . That's why you ain't call me . Stop making fucking excuses . I fucking know you was mad . You don't want him to die but he is and if you gonn choose that Nigga over your fiancé , father of your children , and that Nigga that made mistakes but always made it right with you , then you'll be dead with him ," I said leaving out house .

I called Keyon and the rest of my boys . We going to pay this nigga Ace a visit . Niggas clearly got me fucked up . Niggas think because I got out the game for my lady that I Nigga done went soft . I might have left the game but the game ain't left me ! I'm still Killa and imma always be Killa at heart . It's about to get real ugly and bloody . My two favorite things .

We pulled up at his house . Mariah knew I was coming here because her and Tamara was waiting outside for us .

" What the fuck YOU doing here?" I snapped .

She shook her head and smack the shit out of me . I clinched my jaw and looked at her like she was fucking crazy which she was , smacking me like that and shit .

" Shut up talking to me crazy ! I ain't do shit to you but do right by you ! I coulda kept that shit for you but I fucking didn't . Now stop being an ass and come the fuck on !" She yelled at me Z

I still wasn't over the fact that she just smacked me like that and in front of my niggas at that . If She woulda been anybody else I woulda chocked her ass and beat life out her ass .

" What you mean come on?" I asked still pissed

" We in this shit together . I know that bitch in there and his boys too so I ain't letting shit happen to you . We ride together and that's that . Ain't shit changed ." She said