Whats done is done

Tamara

I was meeting up with Mia . One one one . I really wanted to talk to her to clear the air . I sat in the Waffle House for about 10 minutes waiting for her . I chose here because she was pregnant . What pregnant girl turns down food ? I watched her walk in . She had on a sundress that shaped her big belly real nice and her hair was back into a tight night ponytail . She was glowing and she looking pretty . I'm glad Kennel is happy and doing well with his woman . One thing I respected about Mia is that despite her and I's path , when I came back she was very caring . The first thing she told me when I came back to Mariah's house was " Watch out for Princess " and that's the best advice she or anybody could have given me . She walked over to the table and she sat down holding her stomach . She looked up at me and smiled .

" So ?" She said looking down at her menu . " what do you want to talk about? And by the way good call on going to a restaurant because anywhere else I probably wouldn't of showed ."

I laughed to myself .

" Well Mia . Look can we be grown ass women about this? I do not want Kennel and I'm just trying to raise my daughter and we see each other everyday . We're basically family . We can at least work on being friends . If Jayceon can forgive me . Then you can forgive me because we both KNOW that Jay is not forgiving . He shot me for gods sake." I said laughing at the last part . Mariah has got her a special one alright .

" I just wanted you to be woman enough to come to me. Not to have anyone else do your dirty work for you . I see you're trying and yes we can be grown ass woman . How's Mariah?" She said

I smiled . I'm glad we can be friends .

" she's good . She knew all along that she was pregnant . He just wanted her to tell him ."

Our waiter came and we ordered our food .

"how's little Gigi doing?" I asked sipping my coffee .

" She's a mess girl . She talks so much and she's so excited about the baby . She even calls Kennel daddy now ." She said getting teary eyed .

I smiled . I'm happy for them . I saw Mia's attention at the door and she looked disgusted . I turned around to see Princess with one of Jay's homeboys and the girl that's he brought to the house . I guess she knew we were staring because she looked at us and walked over with her little minion following behind her . Jay homeboy walked the other way to what I'm assuming was now their table .

" Hey Mia." She said smiling .

"I'm not anybody else and I will not pretend to like you . Nothing here to see so bye." Mia snapped .

" Who she talking to?" Her friend said bucking up .

" You don't see she pregnant?" I said hopping out from my chair . " Wtf is ya'll problem ? Princess what is your issue ? You always want fucking trouble . You grown ass he'll always tryna start high school drama ." I was through with this shit . I might get my ass beat sometimes and I was always willing to get it beat again . I'm tired of Princess. Mia got up grabbing my arm .

" Look . If I wasn't pregnant Princess . You know what it'll be . I would whoop you and your friends ass . Now if you want me to tell Tamara why you really moved down here after being with my brother for 4 years and him " cheating " on you , then by all means stay ." Mia said.

Princess and her minion walked off . I turned around to see Princess hugged up with Jay's friend , which was Keyon's friend too . Poor Keyon .

I looked up and our food had came and Mia started going in . She even took a piece of bacon off of my plate .