Happy birthday

Today was my 21st birthday and I felt like shit . Momma B , Keyon , Dallas , Cassie , Tamara , they all made me feel good and they brought me stuff but it just didn't feel right . Jay and I had that big fight yesterday and it's just been weird . He was so mad at me . Even though today was my birthday and we weren't speaking , he brought me a car and my own customized gun . He brought me a whole bunch of shoes and clothes too . Everything seemed like everything but I know Jay . He was hurt . I didn't mean to make him feel some type of way . It's just I'm scared . I even talked to momma B about it and She told me its my decision but I need to think about Jayceon within my decision . She also told me how bad Jay always wanted a baby . I just crushed him and I feel bad . He didn't even kiss me since the argument . I was just sitting on the couch thinking . Dallas , Keyon , and Jay were sitting on the other side of the room laughing and talking while momma , Cassie , and Tamara were cooking in the kitchen . Nobody knew I was pregnant except for momma b , Tamara , and my brother Kennel , and of course Jayceon . The doorbell rang breaking me out of my thoughts . I looked around and no one moved as if they didn't hear the damn bell . I knew it had to be someone Jayceon knew because he wasn't alert and didn't budge . I looked at him before walking to the door . He knew he saw me staring but he didn't look back at me and that kinda hurt my feelings . It was like he hated me now .  I went to open the door and my knees buckled at the site that is saw . I couldn't believe it . I couldn't breathe . It was Kennel . My brother Kennel . I cried tears of joy .

" What ? How ? When ? How?" That was all I could get out .

" Can I come in?" He said smiling .

He looked different . Grew some facial hair , got bigger like muscle wise and he look like he was in a different place like he grew up . I missed him so much. Before he got locked up we were like peanut butter and jelly . My mom and dad was always big on siblings being close . Me and Kennel were closer than close . He was 26 and I was now 21 .

" How did you get out ? I thought you had 10 more years ?" I asked hugging him tightly .

" Killa . He's a powerful man . He pulled some strings and got me out . I'm on parole for 10 years . I fuck up , I go back to jail and finish my time . " he said

Jayceon walked over and gave Kennel a manly hug and introduced him to everyone . This is by far the best birthday ever . I just couldn't stop smiling . All of a sudden I started feeling nauseous . I ran to the bathroom and threw up twice . I went upstairs to get my toothbrush and I brushed my teeth . I looked up and saw Kennel in the doorway . I looked at him and smiled still brushing my teeth .

" You've grown over these 5 years . You're a woman now . Mom and dad would be so proud " he said putting his arm around me . " I heard you downstairs throwing up and I know you told me your pregnant so I just wanted to make sure you were okay . Killa and I have been doing a lot of talking over the past few weeks and he been telling me about ya'll and that nigga love you and from the streets that nigga is cold . He told me about the baby and what you said to him . That's foul Ri . That's the same shit Kia did to me . You remember ? And then you beat her ass after because how bad that shit hurt me. Only difference is he don't have no sister to fight you for his pain. I know you miss Maceson . But you can't continue to suffer and make him suffer either . Give Mace a little brother or sister so he watch over them from heaven . Have happiness with Jay . Don't kill the baby . Mom and dad are turning in their grave right now . You know how they felt about abortions . That's why they hated Kia . Just be smart lil sis ." He told me kissing my forehead .

I wiped the tear that came down my cheek . I looked back over and Kennel wasn't there anymore . I guess he went back downstairs . I continued brushing my teeth and then I went downstairs .

" Can we talk?" I said walking over to Jay and the guys .

Jay walked to the back of our house into his office . He sat down and I sat down next to him on the couch in his office .