Just a little more to it

Okay so I'm UPDATING but I need more comments and feed back . Thank you ❤️❤️

KILLA

It's been a couple of weeks since that shit happened with Mia and Kennel . He a bitch ion give a fuck with nobody got to say. My mom telling me to stay out of it because that's pooch brother. Man I don't give a fuck he crossed the line putting his hands on his sister so imma cross that bitch by ending his fucking life . I swear to god I want to kill this man. Of course mom dukes being who she is she invited everybody to the cookout she having and she told me to be on best behavior because we all family . I Ain't tryna hear it honestly but since that's my moms I just said yeah. All of the guys was sitting outside by the pool at moms and pops house and the women was in the house cooking . Kennel walked through the door and everybody just looked at him . My jaw clenched . I really don't like this dude.

" Wassup fellas," he said grabbing a beer out the cooler.

Nobody barely spoke back . It was dead silent . Pops broke the awkwardness

" Yo my man , that shit you pulled last week? Don't ever try that shit again or it's gonna be a problem because that's my daughter and the mother of my grandkids and your sister. That was a bitch move and I'm just gonna keep it real." Pops said

" fuck that . That's my wife and if it wasn't for every mothafucka out here you wouldn't even be breathing right now." I said hitting my blunt.

He just nodded his head . He better fucking understand . I looked up at the side door and Pooch was standing there biting her lip. She had these little ass shorts on that I didn't approve of but I didn't feel like arguing with her today . We've been so happy . I stepped up to help do more with the kids so she wouldn't feel so alone . Sometimes she thinks about Mace and she just gets real down and needs some time alone and I get it .

My mom came out with some meat for my pops to put on the grill . Liya came running out the house to my moms .

" Nana can I have some cake?" She asked

" You have to wait till after you eat baby ." Moms said

Liya pouted and looked over at me I stuck my tongue at her, making her smile and she ran back in the house to play with the other kids. My wife and kids are my entire world . I really don't know what I would do without them . Mia and Pooch came out the house , arguing which broke me out my thoughts .

" Bitch I already fucked you up. I will do it the fuck again . I don't know what type shit you on but you clearly want these hands . I told you to step outside because I'm not doing that in front of my kids so wassup?" Pooch said tying her hair up in a bun.

Kennel got up so I got up . This ain't gonna be like the last time .

" You always getting offended off of every little thing like a little ass girl. We're grown as hell and if I choose to say something , regardless of what it is , it shouldn't be a problem. We was once close as hell ." Mia said

" Bitch you disrespected my mother in law . Fuck you mean? Yo!" Mariah said running up punching Mia .

I pulled Pooch back and Mia spit on me which was supposed to be for Mariah . I don't know which made me more mad . I grabbed her by her neck and had this bitch off her feet. Kennel started hitting me and Pooch started hitting him and then that's when the gang hopped up and broke it up . I threw that bitch Mia to the ground and spit back on that bitch .

" You got to go !!! You keep choosing this girl over family . She has to go . She's disrespectful and since you want to choose her over me you can go to . It is what it is . I'm fucking done with ya stupid ass." Pooch said walking in the house .