Josiah

I was really thinking about calling it off with Mariah . I'm not the type of nigga to do back and forth shit . I'm calm on the outside but let a nigga get me there . I don't want Mariah to even be around Killa because the Nigga disrespectful and I can't do what I want to do to him because Mariah's child . Liyana means everything to Mariah and Killa means everything to Liyana that would just be too much . I know Mariah still loves him . I mean after everything that she's been through and him being like her hero and shit I understand it . He don't wanna let her go and he still be expressing his feelings and shit like I ain't here and that's a problem . She was coming over because she just flew in from New York yesterday . She had to go to a fashion show that some of her designs would be in . I was at my crib with my brother Brandon , my boy Deon , Jason , Marc , and Leo . Them was my main niggas and they would never cross me . We in this shit together .

" go open the door for Mariah . She should be here soon ," I said to Deon .

" Yo . You really feeling her? What happened to that Brandy bitch?" Marc asked .

" She was just a nut to bust . I actually care for Mariah . " I said honestly .

" Yeah . I would too , looking like that." He said as Mariah walked in .

" Chill before I shoot ya eyes out ." I laughed .

" Hey my baby." She said reached down on the couch kissing me .

I pulled her down on my lap .

" Wassup Bae?" I smiled .

I really did miss her . But we needed to talk .

" I missed you ." She said

" I missed you too , but wassup with you and Killa?" I said cutting down to the case .

" Josiah . I told you I don't want him . What he does I can't control !" She said with an attitude .

" Yeah whatever" I said getting up .

" this is how you greet your women the day after her business trip ? I didn't see you in almost two weeks ." She said walking behind me .

" Look Mariah , we ain't about to put on no show for the fellas . So cut it," I said dismissing her .

" Fuck you Josiah ." She said walking away .

I grabbed her arm and put her on the kitchen counter . She was really little as hell .

" what you doing all that for ? You need some dick?" I asked

" Ion want shit from you . Now move so I can leave."

" shutup you ain't going nowhere ." I said mushing her playfully .

" No because you swear somebody want Killa . Shit is annoying ." She pouted .

" I just wanna know why he still on your case." I said

" Because I have a child with him and the same reason why you still on me ," she said cockily .

" Don't get beat up girl ," I said side eyeing her .

" I'm going to take a nap . " she laughed , hopping off the counter .

" Little ass ," I laughed .

Somebody knocked on the door . Everyone paused . Even Mariah did .

" Baby go upstairs ." I said taking my gun out .

I loaded my gun and opened the door . Killa and Silence stood at the door .

" Wtf are you doing here Jayceon ?" Mariah screamed .

My boys had they shit ready too . I held my gun up to Killa face . He still looked unfazed .

" Mariah . We need to talk ." He said .