Princess

We were all at Josiah's house . Myself , Mariah , Kennel , Mia , Liyana , Nia , Gigi , Brandon , Josiah's crew , Keyon's brother , and Keyon . Yes I said Keyon . It's been a little over a year since everything happened with Jaceon and Mariah . I'm so glad she got over that shit . Her heart will forever be with him of course but I was tired of seeing my bitch crying . Keyon and I made it official about three months ago . We're taking things very slow . Jay didn't like the fact of Keyon being around Ace all the time but that don't mean shit . He knows Keyon will never cross him . That's the one thing I hate about Jay . He can't never let shit be always wanna fight and start trouble . But anyways . . Mia just announce that she is pregnant . I am so happy for her and Kennel . It's good that all the girls are close in age . Gigi is 5 , Nia is 3 and Liyana is 2 . Let me update you on myself and Keyon . The sex ? AMAZING .. He treats me good and we connect on a homie level first . That's what makes us great . Nia loves me . She even calls me me mommy . It was weird at first but I plan on being with Keyon so I stepped up . She needs a mommy figure in her life anyway . She's not mine but I will treat her like she's mine . Now Ace? I like him . I really do . He's great for Mariah . He's like Kanye west .. To the streets he's brutal , but to Mariah? He's different . She's his weakness and that's obvious . Unlike Jay , he doesn't have enemies that want to put his life in danger . He has enemies of course , who doesn't ? Mariah seems free . Lili likes him too . She knows that Jay is her daddy . She doesn't get the confused . Thank God .

We all sat in the living room in Josiah's house and laughed . I looked around and didn't see Josiah or Mariah . Nasty asses . I laughed to myself . But instead I heard arguing . I turned down the music and everyone stopped to listen .

" Who is this bitch Josiah ? I'm not about to go through the same shit I went through with Jay! I will fucking leave you like I did him!" Mariah yelled from upstairs .

It was a big ass house and very spacious, so the rooms echoed .

" Mariah . Stop putting you hands on me girl ! Why everything gotta be back to that nigga ? I ain't him and I will NEVER be him ! Stop comparing me to him !" ace yelled back .

I guess Mariah threw something at him .

" Ah shit ! Stop throwing shit Ri!" He shouted

" Then stop doing shit that he did ! Who tf is this bitch Ace? You fucking around on me ? I will cut you and beat life out that bitch! Play with me . Please do !" Mariah yelled .

" Alright everybody . Let's go out to the backyard so the kids can swim now," I said tryna get everybody out the house to not be in their business .

Josiah

" I told you . I am not fucking her ! She's just some hoe . Why can't you believe that?" I said getting annoyed .

All she wanna do is argue with me bruh .

" Because she called you asking if she can come over . That's fucking why!" She yelled again .

" That's my sister's friend ! I don't want nobody but who I got home! I'm not these other niggas . I ain't work to get you for nothing !" I said walking up to her .

" AND I DONT LIKE YOUR SISTER BECAUSE SHE DONT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME ! SO OF COURSE I DONT TRUST NO FRIEND OF HERS!" She said

I understood . My sister always says slick shit to Mariah . She don't think nobody good enough for me . But my sister used to fuck with Jay a while back . That's what I think it is tbh and Mariah does too .

" Alright bae . Okay . You're right . I don't wanna argue . Call her and tell her don't hit me up and.." Mariah snatched my phone and pressed dial .

" Yeah ? This Mariah . Imma tell you this shit once and once only ! Don't call my mans phone or text or anything with him if you not gonna keep it at a friend level . Matter of fact don't say shit to him don't look at him . NOTHING ! If I have any other problems I will beat the dog shit out of you and rearrange your mother fucking face !" She said hanging up .

She handed my phone back.

" There ! It's done " she said walking out of the room .

" where you going ?" I asked .

" to spend time with my baby," she said .

I followed in behind her . She still got a fucking attitude and i know this how she gonna act with me for the rest of the day . It's aigh . Later on imma give her something that's not gonna lose that attitude she got Rn .

JUST A SHORT CHAPTER . COMMENT ON MY STORY WITH FEED BACK AND VOTE PLEASE . THANK YOU GUYS !!!! 😍