Silence

My boy was going through it . It's been about two months since Mariah found out that Killa was cheating . I told him to chill but he didn't listen. Now he lost the best thing that happened to him . They both been taking it bad from what Princess been telling me . Everytime Killa goes over to Mariah's new condo, it's like he hurts all over again . She only talks to him for the sake of Liyana and barely that . Lately he just comes over and she just opens the door and kisses Li and she goes upstairs .

I walked in Jay house and he was sitting on his phone, scrolling .

" Wassup Nigga ," I said sitting on the couch across from him .

He just kept scrolling . He stopped and put his phone down . I looked down at the phone and I saw a picture of Mariah .

" I really fucked up something good yo ." He said rubbing his head . I saw him tear up . I haven't seen Jay cry since his pops got locked up .

" Yo . You crying ?"

He just put his head in his lap .

" Yo bro . I know I cheated and this is my fault . But I'm hurt yo ." He said in a soft voice .

I never seen this Nigga like this .

" Yo bruh . We good . We do this thug shit ." I said tryna help .

He threw his phone at the wall .

" Fuck that thug shit rn ! My heart, my baby, the mother of my fucking daughter , she is heartbroken because of my dumb ass . She can't even look me in my eyes, Key . Our pictures and shit we had in the house , she cut them up and mailed them here . I text her she doesn't respond . I call her , she says is this about Li , If I say no she hangs up . I talked to ma about this she said its my fault and I will weep what I sew ."

" Well . I know you don't wanna hear this but I heard Cassie and P tryna put her on with this nigga . He be coming around and stuff but not while Li there ."

Jay hopped up .

" Let's go . We going to Mariah crib ." He said grabbing his keys .

Oh shit . He about to lose his mind . I hope Princess don't think I tried to start anything . Ion wanna hear her mouth