Jay

I fucked up . I fucked up bad ! But it's just me and Driyah connected , but in a homie way and she just wanted sex and I couldn't have sex with Ri so I just went in . Now her heart all broken and shit . I'll do anything for Mariah still. I want her back but she won't even look at me . That kills me to know I caused her pain . The only pain I wanna cause her is when I'm hitting it from the back . I'm just thinking . The shit that Key told me just fucked my everything up . I don't care what I did and how I hurt her , she will not be with some other nigga . I will kill whoever . She is mine . That's my world . I fucked up but I'm gonna get right . I made that promise to my pops when I went to go see how three months ago .

I pulled up to her house and got out . Key hopped out the passenger side .

" Yo . Go in there like you got some fucking sense my nigga . You already did enough . Don't make shit worst "

Tf ?

" Nigga . Shut ya bitch ass up ! I know wtf I did and Imma go in there and do wtf I want because she fucking bugging!" I spat

He pushed me back .

" No nigga you fucking bugging ! That's your problem you do what tf you want and don't think about how it's gonna affect other mf's . Look at how pops did mom dukes ? That's wtf you doing to Ri . Now pops in bars for a long ass time and didn't even get to make shit right with her and now he gotta live with it . No matter how they talk . He can't mend a broken heart behind fucking bars and you can't either driving people away !" He yelled .

Damn .

" You right , you right . My fault my Nigga ." I said rubbing my head.

We walked into the house and I saw little Nia running around , laughing and playing with Ri , Princess , Cassie , Mia , and Gianna . Ri was holding Liyana . She looked up at Keyon and then over to me . Her expression saddened . That shit hurt bruh . I walked over and spoke to everybody . The ladies barely spoke back . I reached over and took Li out of Mariah's arms . Mariah got up and walked upstairs . Nia walked over to Keyon and put her arms up .

" Hey daddy's princess " he said tickling her , making her laugh .

" Mia can you hold , Liyana ?" I asked her .

She reached her arms out .

" I'll be back ." I said to everybody .

" I got a gun nigga." princess yelled to me .

I just shook my head .

I walked in Mariah room and she was crying .

" What you crying for , Ri?"

She jumped back .

" Why are you up here?" She asked wiping her tears . " Get out . Why did you even come here? You wanna take Li? Go head and spend time with your daughter, but not here ." She said cracking .

" Ri . Can we just talk?"

" About what ? How you cheated ? How you hurt me ? Killa you ain't shit ." She said shaking her head .

Killa ?

" Killa ? So now I'm Killa now? But you can fuck me and suck me but now my name Killa ?"

" And you can say you love me and get me pregnant but still cheat on me ? Nigga don't fucking do it ! Because I'll hurt your fucking heart!" She yelled .

"Mariah please just let me say what I have to say!"

" For what ? For fucking what Killa? Huh? So you can hurt my heart even more? Or tell me how I wasn't doing this and that and make me feel worse? Nigga I did everything for you ! I gave you every fucking thing that I fucking had ! All of my love ! All of it" she said shaking her head . " And this is how you fucking repay me ? You have a fucking daughter ! You need to grow tf up !"

" Mariah ! Stop ! Okay I fucked up but I love you . Baby I love you."

" Well that love shit is in the black whole right here that you created," she said taking her heart .

" Why because you got a new nigga? Yeah I fucking heard about that nigga! Who tf is he ? And why you fucking with him! You're mine!"

"I WAS yours but you don't know good when you have it . He's just a guy that treats me how I deserved to be treated . I'm not looking for anything rn because I still love a no good ass nigga and I don't want another man in Liyana's life ! What I do is what I do and i don't need to explain shit to you ! I'm grown" she said .

" Who is he ?"

" like I'm dumb enough to tell you. Now get tf out my house !"

I punched the wall and stormed out