Jay

" Yo fuck is your problem ?" I said walking into the bathroom where Mariah was .

" Don't start ya shit , Jay . Not tonight ," she said putting her hand up while she washed her face with the other one .

" You fought ! Do you not remember that you're pregnant ? Like Mariah , You can lose our fucking baby !" I shouted .

" I'm right next to you Jayceon . You do not have to fucking yell," she said still washing her face as if she wasn't listening to me . She was just hearing me .

I grabbed the face rag from her hand and threw it and turned off the sink . I grabbed her and put her against the wall .

" I don't give a fuck if what she said hurt you ! You don't act off it while you're pregnant . I don't care if you asked me to smack that bitch . You are fucking pregnant . Your emotions and actions effect OUR fucking baby ! Fuck her and what she say . Fuck her hoes ass ! Your actions effected a lot of people . What you did could have hurt the baby and you made me have to punch Keyon for him pushing you to the floor . Now this shit is bigger . That's your brother ? Yes ! But he's a grown ass man and he can fight his own battles Mariah . I just want us to have a healthy baby with no problems . You wrong as hell." I said still cornering her .

I just wanted her to hear me . I tried to be as nice as possible for her feelings sake but she had an attitude when she was the wrong one . Yeah Tamara was out of line for what she said but she ain't even mean it like that and no Mariah isn't wrong for beating her ass but the fact is that she is pregnant , pregnant with my child . Fuck everybody else ! I'm worried about her and my baby .

" Okay Jay . I'm sorry . I am . After four years . The wound is just still new . She was foul . And Keyon ? Fuck that Nigga yo . He a bitch . I want that Nigga dead ! " she said crying .

Oh boy . Now this shit .

" Bae , that's been my brother since I was young . We could just sit down and talk . You my girl , he will respect you & that's my brother you need to respect him too Bae ." I said rubbing my head .

" He obviously don't respect me and I won't respect shit , putting his fucking hands on me . You let the shit happen ." She said

" Hold the FUCK up . I would never let anybody put they hands on you . If it wasn't Keyon that Nigga would be six feet under . He just pulled you and pushed you off protecting his as he should have. It was just the heat of the moment . I checked him . But Bae , For me , just let's fix this I don't want problems . "

" I'll try but as for Tamara fuck that bitch and her seed . " she said moving me from cornering her .

" Aigh . Fuck her then . As long as you agree to sit and talk to Keyon for me . I'll be right there . Ain't shit happening to my babies ," I said grabbing her and kissing her .

" I thought she was really my friend , Bae . After all these years she would say those things ? Dick will really make a bitch act crazy ?" She said shaking her head tearing up .

I hate to see her cry .

" Don't cry man . My dick be having you crazy ," I said smiling and touching her chin .

" Baby , I'm serious . That shit hurt . That's why I beat her ass . I would never say some shit like that to her . Never ! But fuck it and fuck her !" She said crying into my chest .

I held her .

" Let's go to bed baby and we can go to sleep . Cmon ," I said picking her up and putting her in bed . " We gonna talk about this tomorrow . I love you goodnight ," I said kissing her .

" Goodnight Jay," she said sniffling into my chest .

Ten minutes later she was out cold . I just laid back while Mariah slept on my chest and just started thinking . This whole day was just ugly . I put my babies in danger . Shit wasn't smart . I just didn't think it would go like it did . I just wanted shit to clear out and not put Mariah in the middle , but it did . Smh