Silence

After that shit happened at Killa house shit just been weird . I fell back from Tamara . Its not the fact she didn't tell me about her and Kennel, it's that she never told me that she was pregnant and that she lost the baby and I asked if she ever cheated and she looked me dead in my face and said no . Trust is big for me so don't lie to me ever . I didn't mean to push Mariah . It's just I saw red once she was beating my baby mama ass while she's carrying my baby . I got what I deserved and my jaw was still hurting from that hook Jay gave me . I have no beef with him , but he told me Mariah does and I understand . I am not saying at all that Tamara wasn't wrong but I get where she was coming from . She felt attracted . But I agreed with Jay that I would come over to his crib to talk to Mariah . He told me to be gentle so she won't try to kill my ass . Mariah was just as crazy as Killa .

I called Killa to tell him I was outside . He opened the door and gave me some dap

" Wassup nigga?" He said walking to the couch sitting next to Mariah .

" Wassgood?" I said sitting down on the love seat .

Mariah was grilling me . Like hard . Killa caught on to her dead stare so he said something .

" Bae . Ain't nobody leaving until everything good ." He said rubbing her leg .

" I don't got shit to say to him ! He put his fucking hands on me in defense to a bitch who didn't tell him that she lost a baby before . She ain't tell him that she was sucking and fucking my brother . But he coming to this bitch defense . Dumb ass niggas . Dumb ass bitch ass niggas," she said mugging me .

" You right . But I just reacted and pulled you and pushed you off . I wasn't looking out for her I was looking out for my kid . Mariah I ain't tryna bullshit you . Jay my boy and he love the shit out you . That Nigga would kill me if I hurt you . I apologize . I do . " I said sincerely .

Mariah just sat there still mugging me .

" Bae . Cmon now ," Jay said to her .

" Alright . But when she drop ya baby . I'm fucking her up ! " Mariah said .

" No the fuck you not because in two months you'll be 5 months and still pregnant . So cut the shit," Jay said mushing her playfully .

" So we good?" I asked Mariah just making sure . I knew that even if me and Jay was good if I wasn't good with his wifey then we wasn't all the way good and that's my bro for life .

" We good . Do that shit again and Imma murk ya ass ," she said getting up hugging me .

I laughed and hugged her back .

" Aigh baby Killa "

" Big Killa ," she said

" Fuck outta here Bae , " Killa said smacking her ass .

Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with Tamara . I don't know if I could be with her after that . I cried to her about my mom . Only person I told about that was Killa and his moms . I never open up to people besides Killa and his mom and for her to not be 100 with me make me wanna kill her ass but I don't want my daughter to grow up without a mother like i did . But I don't wanna be with her because I can't trust her . It'll take a lot to still be with her . I already made her get her shit and leave . I still go to all the doctor appointments , but anything with her ? Nah ..

MARIAH ..

Some girl been sending me messages telling me she fucking Jayceon . Of course she didn't say his first name but she said Killa . She even called my phone saying she was pregnant ! That was when I had it and I was pissed off ! I'm the only bitch that's gonna be having MY MAN'S baby . Watch when his ass get home . He went to the trap a few hours ago and momma B came over and we started separating all the baby clothes we had so far . It was going on 9 and this nigga said he would be here two hours ago . He was supposed to be bringing me food and I grew annoyed . I left out of the soon to be baby's room and walked into my closet . I got out my gun and put the bullets inside . This Nigga think I'm playing . Just then I heard him downstairs talking to his mother . I hid behind the door and waited for his ass to walk in . He walked in and took off his shoes and then his hoodie . I loaded the gun and put it to his head . He stopped and looked unfazed . He turned around so we were now looking each other in the face .