Killa

"Where is the rest of my fucking money!" I spat , getting impatient .

" I hid it in your baby mama crib after I was hitting it . That's a sexy ass body with a sexy ass face . Yeah . And when your little girl grows up.."

I busted that nigga 8 times in his head , making that Nigga brains splatter . Nobody disrespects neither of them .

" Clean this shit tf up! Go to that Nigga house and get me my fucking money and any valuables he has."

" Yo Boss ?" Big black my security guard called .

Black is like family . He was here since my pops was running shit .

" Wassup Black?" I said walking into my office .

He followed right behind me shutting the door .

" Wassup with you a miss pretty lady? Did ya'll work it out? Ya pops was asking me about that too ." He said

" Nah man . I lost her to Ace . She seem to really love that nigga . I wanna kill him man . But moms said if she love him then don't take away her happiness . I remember when I was her happiness bruh . It's been a year and I indeed have learned from my mistakes ." I said

My pops been asking about Mariah because he know how I feel about her . He get out in a couple of days and he wanna meet her . Pops ain't got no filter so he ain't gonna sugar coat shit and that nigga Ace KNOW who my pops is . He the reason why Ace outside of ATL .

" I hear you . But I called her over here . She said she been tryna reach you ."

I looked up at black .

I haven't been on my personal phone all day . Lord I know I sin all the time but please don't let anything be wrong with my daughter . Hell don't let anything be wrong with Mariah . Lord please . I will give up this drug stuff if you promise to keep both of them save . Lord I ask you . I prayed to myself .

Mariah walked in giving black a hug .

" Pretty lady " he said walking out . " I'll check you later boss man ."

" Later "

I scanned her while she scanned me . She looked beautiful with her hair slicked back into a messy bun with her true sweats on , and a pink and gray true shirt to go with her sweats and some pink Jordan's . I missed her . I walked over and hugged her . To my surprise she hugged me back . She broke down and started crying . My everything softened and my jaws clenched . If that nigga did anything to her . I'm killing him and his entire fucking family !

" What's wrong pooch? Where is Lili?" I asked ?

" She's with Mia and Kennel . She's fine Jay." She said still crying into my chest .

I picked her up and sat on the couch . She squeezed my chest like she always did . Happy or sad , that was just something she did .

" Then why are you crying ? Talk to me ." I whispered .

" Mace would have been 6 today Jay . My baby boy would have been 6 . I can't eat . I can't sleep . Jayceon . I .. I .. I need you right now . I need you to be here for me . They .. They don't understand . My baby is supposed to be here with me and it fucking hurts !! I feel so much pain to the point I feel nothing . I feel numb . I want my baby to come back to me ," She cried to me .

I tear slipped from my eye . Damn . I hate seeing her like this . I just held her while she cried .

" It's okay baby . It's okay . Let it out . He's watching over you and Lili . He's proud of you guys . He's proud of his mommy and how strong she has become " I said rubbing her back .

" I just want him to be here . Why did he have to go ? Why did they fucking take him? My fucking seed !" She yelled crying .

She was done . She was broken . She cried in agony . I held on to her like it was my last time . I ran my figures through her hair calming her down .

ACE

I've been calling Mariah . All fucking day at that . I was really getting worried . I called Princess to ask her if she knew where she was and she said yeah but she ain't telling me because Mariah needs space . Wtf ? How you need space in a relationship . It's either you gonn talk to a nigga and work whatever it is out , which I don't think I did nothing . Or we ain't gonna be together . I drove around with B and the boys looking for her . I tracked her phone and it led me to one of Killa's trap houses . I was boiling with fucking anger . This shit better be good . We was doing so fucking good without this nigga bothering us . I got out with B and my boys following me . I busted through the trap and it was two nigga counting money .

" I'm here for Killa ! My girl here with him . Don't make no problems you can solve ." I said

" Who your girl ?" The lil nigga said .

I grew annoyed ..

" Mariah. She in the back ? " I said walking to the back ,

I walked in the back and I was fucking heated . I saw Mariah laying on Killa's chest crying and he was rubbing her back , comforting her .

" Wtf is this my Nigga ? " I said flipping over the chair that was in front of me .

" Josiah .. Baby . Look ! Let me explain please ! It's not .." I put my hand up cutting her off .

" Look man . I'm not tryna steal your girl . She just going through something . Today is.." I cut that nigga off too .

I walked out . I was gonna bring Mariah over to my fam house for dinner . The last time they really liked her and wanted her to come back .

" Josiah . Wait up yo !" My brother said .

I stopped annoyed .

" Wtf you want Brandon ?" I yelled .

" Ace . It's Mace's birthday . Remember we was at the trap and she was calling you ? You brushed it off .. She tried coming to you . But you was busy and thought it was nothing . She could have came anywhere else but he know about how she would feel . You know I woulda
Been like fuck that bitch but foreal bro . Listen to her ." Brandon said

I put my hand over my face . Wtf did I just do . Mariah walked out and she was crying .

" Ace ! Just fucking listen to me !" Mariah cried into my chest .

" Baby I'm so sorry . B told me everything . I'm so fucking stupid yo . Mariah . . Baby girl . A Nigga wasn't thinking . I apologize . I should of answered you . I will always answer you no matter what ."

She just cried into my chest