Killa

I woke up and I couldn't remember what happened last night . All I remember is having a party and it being hella people . I even squashed that shit will Ace because of Mariah . I explained to him that I will not give up on her because we were meant to be . I'll play it cool but ion wanna seem like I'm some fake Nigga when I steal his girl back . I turned over and I saw a naked girl in my bed . I turned over and it was a beautiful girl with a bunch of hair in her face . She looked too familiar . I pushed her hair back and realized who it was . . .

" Mariah?" I called out , shaking her .

" Hmm?" She groaned .

" Baby , what happened ?" I asked sitting up . I couldn't remember what happened .

" Ace. Be quiet . Damn I'm tired and you worked me out last night ." She said

" Ace?" I asked

She turned over so fast .

" Jayceon? Omg no. Wtf did I do? I have to go." And with that she got up and quickly got dressed and ran out , leaving her phone . I picked up her phone and saw 20 missed calls from " Siah Bae ❤️ " and 37 texted messages . I just shook my head in disgust . Bitch ass nigga . Every time I think about how he be inside her I just wanna blow his brains out . I wish I could just go back . But indeed Mariah and I had sex because my dick was still wet and so were the sheets . I took the sheets off the bed and the pillow cases and walked down the hall . I stopped in Liyana's room to see her watching cartoons .

" Hey daddy's princess " I said kissing her forehead .

" Hi dwaddy," she said cheesing .

" Cmon we gonna go get you some snacks . "

She clapped her hands and got off the bed . She clapped the whole way down . We walked downstairs and Mariah was coming back in the door .

" Uhm . Wh- where is my uh phone ?" She stumbled over her words .

I pointed upstairs and watched how uncomfortable she looked . She came back down and kissed Li and walked out not even looking back at me . I just shook my head . She gonna have to talk about it sooner or later .