Killa

I'm calling Mariah phone over and over again but she ain't answering . I've been calling her all day . I put a GPS tracker in her car just in case anything happened and I could always find her and come to her immediately . My GPS said she was 4 minutes away from where I was . I sped up and put my phone in my pocket . I pulled up to a CVS . Tf is she doing here . I hopped out the car about to walk inside when I saw her car door open and her phone and keys on the ground covered in blood ! I pulled my gun out and ran in the store .

" Where tf is my girl !?" I said shooting up the store .

Anybody that died , that shit was on them I didn't give two fucks .

" Sir . Sir . Please put the gun down ! Please !?" The lady manager begged .

I pulled out my phone and showed he a picture of Mariah .

" She - she left out . She brought about 4 bags of chips and a large Gatorade sir . She she left out . She didn't come back in ." She said scared as hell .

I walked out . And kicked over the garbage can !
" FUCKKKK !!! "

Now how the tf Imma find her with her car and phone with me . I hopped in my car and started going up and down the blocks . I ain't see nothing . Niggas was just doing the regular shit that they do . My phone started to ring and it was mom dukes . Not rn mom . I said ignoring her call . She called me again , and again , and again . She kept calling me . I finally picked up .

" Boy ! Where tf are you . Your fucking baby momma just came out of surgery because she was shot in the stomach ! Why tf are you not here ! Keyon said he been calling you boy!"

I spun the car around and headed to the hospital . I hung up the phone on my mother and sped to the hospital . I parked the car right in front of the hospital . I tossed my keys to valet and ran inside .

" Mariah Gonzales !! Where is she ?" I said panicking .

I never panicked . Never

" Uhm . Let me see .. Uh," the lady said taking her time .

" Bitch hurry tf up that's my girlfriend and she is 5 months pregnant ! Where tf is she ," I said getting impatient .

" Uhm sir , you need to calm down ." She said with an attitude , popping her gum .

" Lady , I will light this bitch up and all the doctors in here will have no choice but to do their fucking jobs with all the dead bodies that's gonna be laying in the lobby including yourself . Where tf is Mariah Gonzales ?" I said calmly .

" Room 416 . She just got out of surgery !" She said frightened .

I ran up to the steps . I didn't have time for no elevator . I got to the room . Mom , Keyon , kennel , Mia , even Tamara was sitting outside of the room . I ran in and the detectives was in there talking to Mariah . She looked scared and in pain . The doctor stood right next to her .

" Doc , how are my babies ?" I said

" Well the bullet just missed the baby so the baby is fine . Your girlfriend lost a lot of blood and her sugar is very low , sir . But she is going to be fine . She is just in a lot pain . She needs you . You're all she's been asking for . " he said patting my shoulder and walking out .

I walked over to the bed . She looked so pale . I just watched her as she cried and rubbed her stomach .

" Baby , who did his to you ? Bae who did this to you ?" I said just watching her . Lord idk why but I wanted to cry . I couldn't hold it . I started to tear . Who would do this to my baby . I knew it was because of me . Who else would want to do this to her ?