Killa

Key and I pulled up to this nigga Ace house . It took me about a week to find out where this Nigga live at . I knew Mariah was here . I came to get my baby back . Fuck all that . I fucked up but I'm here to claim what's mine . I knocked on the nigga door and saw Mariah .

" We need to talk," I said simply . I walked inside and all of Ace's crew got up . Key pulled out his gun .

" Chill Silence . We good ." I said looking Ace up and down .

" If you wanna talk to Mariah , do that shit outside off this property." Some nigga that looked like Ace said .

" No fuck that . If it ain't about Liyana , don't shit need to be said." This nigga barked at me .

I laughed .

" Mariah . I fucked up but idc . You don't love this nigga." I said pointing at Ace . " he can't give you what I can and he can't please you like I can. Mariah you complete me and I was a dumb nigga . You and Li are my family . " I said rubbing the back of my head .

It was the truth .

" This ain't about Liyana . So leave . I ain't saying that shit again."

" You keep saying my daughter name blood . I think you want a fucking problem . You ain't fuck and make her , so she ain't your concern ." I said stepping to this Nigga .

Fuck he think he is . Yeah . I'm in his hood in his area which he run but idgaf ill come and take this shit over too .

" But I can fuck and make her a sister," he grinned , flopping back on the couch .

I ran up and hit his ass . His boy jumped and pulled me off  . Keyon started hitting his niggas and they started jumping him . I started hitting niggas left and right until Ace hit me w / some hard shit . I touched my lip and my shit was leaking . He hit me again . Them shits was coming fast and hard . Before I knew it we was going at it . Mariah tried to pull us apart but couldn't . She got two pots and banged them together making everyone stop .

" Everyone get tf out now ! Jay ! Ace ! Stay !" Mariah shouted .

Everyone left out except Keyon and lil Ace .

Mariah put her hands on her hip , looking at them .

" I ain't leaving my brother here with these niggas." Lil ace said

" And I damn sure ain't either ." Key said .

" You two are grown ass men fighting! It's uncalled for and childish ! It's putting me in the middle and stressing me out !" She said closing her eyes .

" Cmere baby," I said

" That's the problem Jay. I'm not your baby . I'm with Ace now . You cheated on me so it's your fault . You realized that there's nobody that'll have you like I did . I wish you the best but stop coming in between me and mine ! If you love me like you say you do , you will respect my relationship with Ace ."

" But I'm tryna make it better ." I said

" Don't . What's done is done ."

" How can you just give up , Ri?" I asked

Like I thought we was foreal

" You gave up when you stuck your member inside someone who wasn't me ." She said coldly .

I really hurt her and its fucking with me man .