True colors

" Pop you funny as hell man . I missed you all these years." I said to my father.

It was me , him , keyon , Tay , kaito , kennel , and lance all chilling in the basement smoking weed . The women were upstairs cooking dinner and the kids were playing .

" I'm dead ass serious . I came over to see my grand kids and all I hear is moaning . I turned my ass right back out that house and went home to my wife . I ain't want to hear that shit ." He said hitting the blunt .

Everybody was dying laughing because pops was dead ass .

" How you and Ma doing ?" Lance asked my pops .

" Man . We good . True love just never dies . I swear on my life , I would die for that woman . She held me down when she shouldn't have and I wish I could go back and change the hurt with the other woman ." He said looking up shaking his head

" Yeah . I still regret when I cheated on Pooch . Seeing her like that just did something to me and then seeing her with another guy just broke my heart man . Never again I swear . I don't wanna lose her . Without her this heart don't beat ." I said honestly .

" I remember when me and Tamara first started dating and Killa walked in on me getting head from one of the girls that worked at the trap . He was mad as shit we were in his office . He kicked that hoe smooth out." Silence said hitting the blunt. " She never found out but I wish I wouldn't of done that . I felt guilty . I wish I would find out another nigga was eating my Pussy . I'll blow both of they head off and his mouth too ."

" The real question is when Kai gonna stop cheating on Carmen with Shay? Carmen got to be the dumbest because Shay be over here all the time." Tay said passing the blunt to Lance.

Shay was Lance younger sister . I knew it was about to get hot .

" Man listen . No disrespect to you Lance , but she got good pussy and she cool . All Carmen want to do is argue and accuse of cheating because I have in the past but when i stopped she was still accusing so shit , I started again . Might as well do what I'm being accused of " Kaito shrugged .

" Man . My sister wanna be a side piece let her be . I don't like that shit and I'm not gonna get into it because I don't wanna get mad and blow my high . Just know it's a bitch name karma and she's beautiful . Wait till little Imani get older and start dating blood." Lance said sitting back in the couch .

Kaito scrunched up his face . Yeah I know he ain't like that shit . I just laughed to myself .

Pooch came downstairs with her hair up in a messy bun . She looked upset and tired .

" Hey baby girl ," my father said .

" Hey pop. The food ready ya'll." She said looking at me and running her eyes .

I pulled her back while everybody went upstairs . She smacked the shit out of me .

" What the fuck Mariah !" I yelled

" Why didn't you put the twins down for a nap like I asked you to before I went to the damn store? They gonna be up all night and I'm not staying up . I am tired Jay ." She said

" Okay bae ." I said rubbing her shoulders . " I'm sorry . I forgot . You can rest tonight and I got them and Lee Lee . Gimme kiss . Don't stress baby . I got you ." I said kissing her lips .

" Am I a bad mom Jay?" She said putting her head into my chest .

" No . You're the best mom baby . You go all out for the kids when you don't have to . You go above and beyond . You're the best they could have ." I said