-+-Hak-+-

Heavy Heart

"Wow (Y/N) you've gotten shorter."

"Hmm you look tired."

"You have the same amount of beauty as this rock...none."

You were sick and tired of Hak teasing you day to night, night to day. It just annoyed you so much. You finally snapped. You wanted to start a fight. You grabbed your sword.

"Wow, (Y/N) you're going to try to fight me?" He says taunting you. He unwraps his weapon. You take swing at Hak. He blocks your sword with the blade of his barbaric weapon.

"Tch."

"What's your problem (Y/N)?" He says blocking all of your attacks.

"You're my problem! You're always my problem! You always bother me-" You take a slash," Tease me!" Slash " And downright piss me off!" You take one last slash. Hak wields his weapon towards your sword knocking it out of your hand. "Oh crap!"

"Calm down will ya!" Hak says to you, then walks away. His words petrified you. You grabbed your sword and stabbed it into the ground. You laid down on the ground.

"UGH! HAK! I HATE YOU!" You say.

"Then why don't you leave?"

"EH?! You're still here?" You say trying to calm down.

"Yeah, so get up, before I step on you." He says in a sarcastic tone.

"I'll slice your leg off before you can!" You say still really irritated.

"But really (Y/N) what is your problem?!" He says standing over you.

"Like I said you're my problem!" You say standing up. Hak grabs your wrist, pulling you up, and pins you to a tree.

"Does this count as teasing?" He says.

"No, this counts as SEXUALLY HARASSING!!! LET ME GO!"! You say trying to release your hands from his grip.

"Tell me your problem."He says lowering his voice.

"You went quiet... why?" You say still trying to pull away.

"I'm trying to calm you down." He leans in closer.

"Tch, you know I hate you right?"

"Yes, I know, but that won't stop me from loving you."

"WHA-" You get cut off by Hak leaning in closer and crushing his lips onto yours.