-+-Shin-Ah-+-

The Stars In The Sky

It was dark. That's all you could have thought about. The darkness of the forest. It was a good kind of dark. You liked the dark, but you especially liked this dark. It was dark enough to see millions of stars. No, not millions, it was dark enough to see billions of those beautiful stars. It was a nice feeling too.  You sighed as you watched them twinkle.

"(Y/N)..." You heard a voice behind you. It was Shin-Ah.

"Oh... Hello Shin-Ah! You wanna come watch the stars with me?" You say looking up at him from your spot on the grass.

"Okay..." Shin-Ah then sits next to you.

"They're so pretty!" You say."The Stars! I've always loved them. They made me feel safe during dark nights." You say leaning closer to Shin-Ah. There was a long period of silence.

"They... look really..... Nice." Shin-Ah says breaking the silence.

"What are you doing awake this late at night Shin-Ah?" You ask him.

"................................................................... Wandering around." He finally says.

"Oh, well I'm just gonna sleep now." You say. You look up to kiss Shin-Ah's cheek. You then lay down on the grass and doze off.

A/B I'm so sorry for the short chapter, but I did think it was cute. Anyways thank you for reading!