- Yun x Zeno (Fluff Pt. 2) -

Two years had passed since that day when Yun and Zeno came to be. Everyone dispersed and had lives of their own, starting families, ruling kingdoms. Ik-Su has gotten better at taking care of himself, so Yun was able to go a few months at a time to take care of other people, and come back to see Ik-Su slightly less healthy than when he left.

But of course, the scolding never truly ended for the poor guy.

"IK-SU, YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN A SINGLE BATH SINCE I LEFT?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Yun scolded him when he returned home.

"I-I'm sorry Yun!!" He cried, almost quite literally as well," I was just too busy cooking the food and making some nice saddles for when you came home."

"A-ah..." Yun replied calmly,"I'm glad, but you need to take care of yourself more. I would hate to see you sick when I come home, you know."

Ik-Su let out a genuine flowery smile,"Okay." He simply said, then proceeded to change the topic,"So how are you and Zeno?"

"H-huh?" Yun was surprised by the question and jumped a bit,"What about him?"

"Well, I know you two have a rather close relationship and love each other dearly, but how are you two these days?"

"Well... I mean-"

"Do you two kiss?"

"W-Well, sometimes."

"Hug?"

"Yeah."

"Intimate things?"

"NO!!!" Yun exclaimed unpacking the rest of his things quickly,"L-look, I'm going to go out for a bit. Don't do anything stupid while I'm not around, okay?"

"Okay!"

Yun stood up and went into the forest to set up some traps.

"Hey there, kid!" A familiar voice spoke from the top of a tree.

Yun looked up to see a messy haired blonde ball of sunshine sitting in he tree above him,"What are you doing up there? Get down before you get hurt, Zeno."

Zeno had the same happy smile and old eyes as he did two years ago when they first met.

"But Yun, it's nice to see you from up above! I feel superior!" Zeno declared proudly.

"Yes," Yun replied admittedly,"but you still could get hurt. Get down."

"Yes, yes, whatever the boy says." With that, Zeno climbed down the tree and hugged Yun from behind,"Where are you going?"

"Well," he began to say,"I went to go set up traps for animals."

"You also were secretly looking for me, right~?" Zeno said in a sly tone, almost teasing Yun.

Yun turned a bright red, but hid his face with his slightly longer hair than before,"Of course not! I just need to can't food so Ik-Su doesn't starve!"

"Admit it!! Come on!"

He looked away in defeat,"Maybe a little..."

"That's what I thought!" Zeno gave him a small peck on the cheek and ran off to Yun's house.

"Hey wait!! Don't run!! It rained yesterday!!"