-+-Zeno-+-

It's O.K. to Cry

"Hey!" You yell at the blonde haired boy passing by as you were perched on a tree. The boy looked up with sorrow in his eyes."O-oh.... Did I-"

"No, Miss. Zeno's just sad, that's all." He says in a slightly happy tone, trying to hide his pain and anguish.

"Then, why aren't you crying? If you're sad, it's okay to cry... B-but you don't have to I-if...." You trail off.

"Cry? Zeno can cry...." He says trailing away, and letting tears roll down his face.

"H-hey.... Do you mind me asking why... You're sad... Um.... Zeno?" You ask jumping off the tree.

"Kaya.... Died." He says looking down.

"Who's Kaya?" You ask."You don't have to tell me if it's too... Painful..."

"My wife." He says.

"EH?! I-I mean it's perfectly fine that you have a wife, b-b-b-but I didn't know you could get married at an age like yours!" You say quickly; slightly stepping back.

"I'm older than I look."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. You're funny Miss." He says wiping his tears. You noticed how bright his aura went, when he became happier."Hey, you never told Zeno your name." He says.

"O-oh, that's right, I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you Zeno!" You say stepping closer to him.

"Come with me. To anywhere you would like. We can be free!" He says.

"R-really? I mean it would be fun... Yeah, I'll come." And that was the start of your story.