-+Kija-+-

A/N Yes, this is an AU

Our Secret

"(Y/N)~Chan!" You hear Yona call out.

"Yeah?" You say walking over to her.

"Have you kissed someone yet?" She asks innocently.

"N-NO Y-YOU IDIOT!!" You say.

"I hear Kija~Kun has taken a liking to you~" Yona says smiling. Once again, she became the Air Head she is.

"How could he possibly like me?! I mean all I do is chase people away." You say crossing my arms.

"Maybe.... You're a Tsundere." She states.

"Y-YONA!! I'M NOT!" You yell defending yourself .

"You could be, and you just don't know it." She says.

"Yeah right" I say turning around and bump into someone. You look up to see who it was, and speak of the devil, it was Kija. You turn red, but then quickly turn back into a normal color.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)~Chan?" Kija asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm stupid for not watching where I was going. Not if you'll excuse me, I'm going to class.

At the end of the day you went straight the the library to study for the next English exam. When you got out to the library it was already dark. You hear footsteps from behind you.

"Hey!" You hear Kija says from behind. You turn around and sock him in the gut.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOU BEING BEHIND ME!!" You say.

"(Y/N), calm down." He says horsely.

"You're right, your right, I just don't like the dark. D-don't tell anyone about that.... Yeah I may be the toughest person in school.... But I still have my secrets." You say walking ahead.

Kija just follows you. "I'll walk you home..." He says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't mind, I live alone anyway... Plus I have a secret to tell you as well." He says walking next to you.

"What is it then?" You ask. He leans in closer to you.

"I like you a lot, (Y/N)." He whispers into your ear and kisses your forehead.