-+-Senerioes-+-

I am so sorry for the short KiJa one shot, I was planning for a scenario chapter [It's this one] to go up. So please enjoy!

If You Cried

Shin-Ah

You were in the forest watching the sun set. You thought about your terrible past and started to cry. You hear footsteps behind you. It was Shin-Ah.

"Shin-ah? What are you doing here wiping away your tears. He tilted his head slightly, then sat down next to you.

"Why are you...crying?"He says in his quiet voice that he has.

"...My past..." You say silently.

"I guess we have something we can relate to." He says hugging you.

Jae-Ha

"Why are you crying alone. (Y/N)-Dear?" Jae-Ha says walking next to you. "You should cry with someone so you won't carry your sadness alone.

"I-it's nothing...really..." You lift up your hand to wipe your tears. Jae-Ha grabs your hand.

"No, let me." He says wiping off your tears, then pulls you into a hug.

Zeno

"Miss? Why are you...crying." Zeno says looking at your eyes filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry, I should stop crying."

"You don't need to say sorry Miss." Zeno walks up closer to you and hugs you tight."So don't cry."

Yun

"What's your problem (Y/N)? I've never seen you cry before." Yun says as he finds you in the forest with tears in your eyes.

"...It's nothing...." You say trailing off into the distance of your head.

"Oh, yeah like I'm going to let you get off that easily. (Y/N) what's going on?" Yun says sitting down next to you.

"Like I said it's nothing."

"It is something, so I'm not going to let go until you tell me." He says hugging you.

Hak

"Are you crying (Y/N)?" When you hear Hak's voice you knew what you had to say. You stand up.

"NO! N-now I must take my leave!" You say turning around. Hak grabs your arm.

"You are crying!" He pulls you in closer."There now you can cry." With that you let you tears flow out of your eyes.

Kija

"Why are you crying (Y/N) did I make you cry? I-IF I DID I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!" Kija flips out.

"N-no it's not you... Kija.... I'm just crying.... I don't really like to talk about it though." You say standing up to calm him down.

"Well, nevertheless I'll be here to comfort you." He says then he goes in to hug you.

Yona

"...(Y/N)...why are you crying?"?

"It's nothing really Yona..." You say.

"It has to be something... I've felt that pain too you know. About losing someone..."

"I-I'm sorry for making you remember that..."

"It's fine..."She says.

"W-well I just want to be alone right now, Yona...but I'll talk to you when I'm ready."

"Promise?" She asks.

"Promise."

A/N Well I liked what I have just done here! I really want your feedback on how good I did, and if I should do this again. Anyways thank you for reading!