-+- Scenario -+-

Dead girlfriend/Boyfriend prank (because I'm not discriminating on anyone here haha)
(Modern)

Shin-Ah

You had everything all set up. The "Blood", the "incident", and the entire plan. You just had to wait for Shin-Ah to walk in.

A few minutes later, Shin-Ah walked into the room and jumped back a bit.

"(Y-Y/N)...?" He said as he slowly started to panic.

"Yes?" You say sitting up from the ground realized you made a very, VERY BAD mistake. You felt your guilt go from zero to forty instantly when he walked into the room.

"....... why...?"

"I'M SORRY I WONT DO THIS AGAIN!!!!"

Jae-Ha

"This is payback for you eating my cheesecake.." you say pouring fake blood on your fake head injury you drew on yourself.

As Jae-Ha walked into the kitchen he gently picked you up,(Y/N), you made a big mess in the kitchen, are you still mad?"

You didn't answer him hoping he'll believe that you actually died.

"I know you're still mad," he says,"so I bought you another cake."

You sit up with the fake blood still on your face,"Fine.."

Zeno

You laid on the flood as if you collapsed and died. You lost a bet with Jae-Ha and now have to follow through with this horrible prank.

Zeno walked into the room and then you heard him walk out.

You stood up and peeked through the door.

You heard him sniff,"Don't scare me like that, okay?"

You nodded slowly,"Okay, I'm sorry."

Yun

You laid dead on the floor with the fake blood on your plastic knife, floor, and body.

Yun walked through the door.

"(Y/N), clean this up. Right now, before I cut your dinner portion in half."

"Y-yes Mother!!" You exclaim jumping up from the floor and grabbing a mop.

Hak

Hak walked in on your changing a while ago and just stood in your room, invading your privacy. You wanted to get him back. You put a bit of water in the tub and a little on the floor to make it like you slipped and fell in the tub. You put the fake blood on the wall and your head.

You made a loud THUMP noise to alert Hak, but he can into the bathroom like 20 minutes after you made that large noise.

"Oh look. A dead body of my girlfriend is in the tub dead."

...

"Oh well! I'll just burn the body!" He picks you up.

"B—–!!"

"Oh look! You really are alive (Y/N). I'm so glad."

Kija

"AH!!! O-oh no!! What do I do.. (Y/N) must have fallen down the stairs while I wasn't at home... How long was she there..?" He picks up his phone.

"I'm fine, Kija. Don't worry about me. It was just a small prank."

"S-small prank?! I thought you died!!"

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry." You look up at him with your big round eyes,"Forgive me?"

He blushed a little "Yeah."