-+- Shin-Ah -+-

Don't Leave me

You were always alone. You stayed in the shadows. You never smiled, you never laughed, you never cried, you never yelled, and never spoke. You've almost forgotten how to speak, and yet, you still remembered. Your past was all a blur. Nothing more than the fog of a rainstorm. It was a pity really. The only thing you remember is running away. That's where it started. You ran far, far aways from your home where you no longer have.

"Who are you?" You asked looking down at the ground. There were called soldiers and a blue haired boy lying there. He wasn't moving. What he dead? You checked his pulse. He was very well alive, but something was wrong. He was paralyzed. Villages soon came storming at him, and placed a mask over his face then picked him up and ran. You ran after them, you ran as fast as your legs could have carried you. All the way to the caves. It was dark, and he was kept there, all alone. You would sometimes visit him and bring him food. You were often chased away, but you always came back. You spoke to him, of how you were alone, and never really spoke to anyone.

"What's your name?" He asked in a small voice. It was almost as if he didn't say anything at all.

"(Y/N)...." You said."Nice to meet you." You said in the same silent voice. You looked up to him. To keep the villagers from hurting you. From making you run away. But then he said he has to go.

"Don't leave me." You said tears falling down your face."Please."

You were able to tell he was sad. Even when his mask was still on, you could tell, he was holding back tears. He was your friend for so long. But he had to go.

You looked down at your feet choking down sobs."If...... If you have..... T-to go.... Please, please come back safely." You say, kiss his cheek, then see him off.

A/N AGH!! I'm on flipping writers block!! Guys, I'm desperate! Give me a freaking request. That's all I want. To give you a heads up, the next one will be a Jae-Ha OneShot  and if I don't get a request, then I'll just look through a book or something I don't know. BUT! The Jae-Ha OneShot will come out soon!