-+-Kija-+-

Weakness

"I don't understand why do have to so arrogant!" Kija say following you into the forest.

"Well pardon me, but it's not like I'm one of the four oh great a powerful dragons. So you can shut it White Snake!" You say grabbing a bundle of wood.

"Do you need help with that?" He says looking at your position, struggling with the wood.

"I'm fine! I just...need...to-" You were cut off by the wood you had in your arms drop. "Great...."

"Let me help you this time." Kja says picking up some of the wood that you had dropped.

"........Am.....I...weak?" You ask him on the walk back to camp.

"No, I don't think so..." He says.

"Yeah, I'm not...but I get weak when I'm around......." You trail off. You turn a complete red. Looking away from Kija.

"When you're around who?" He says.

"You're so slow you know that?" You say rolling your eyes.

"(Y/N) when you're around who?" He asks.

"WHEN I'M AROUND YOU, YOU IDIOT!" You yelled dropping your wood once again.

"Huh? Why are you weak when you're around me?" Kija says still confused.

"I'm weak around you because I....l-like....y-y-you...." You say quietly.

"You like me?" He asks.

"Yeah..." You bend down to pick up the wood you had dropped.

"Hold on, when were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you?! What do you mean tell you I was actually going to plan on not telling you."

"Why?" He places down his pile of wood.

"..." You stay silent.

Kija leans toward you and quickly kisses your lips. "I like you too."