-+-Hak-+-

This is an Alternate Universe and I will be basing this off of Kaicho wa Maid-Sama because I CAN! Also this will have a character spoiler from the manga. So please be warned.

The Girl the Guy and the wall

You were the proud student body president at your school. It once was an all boys school but the Board of Education decided that the school should become a boys and girl school. You were the first female student body president and now running the school.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HAK! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO REJECT GIRLS IN A MORE REASONABLE WAY!!"

"Okay." Hak says turning around to walk away.

"Jeez, this guys is a jerk... Everyone likes him... Uut he hates everyone." You mutter to yourself.

"Hey,(Y/N)!" You hear Yona say from behind you as cheerful as can be.

"Oh hey Yona." You say trying to calm down from what had just happened.

"You were talking to Hak... Do you like him?" She says with a smile.

"N-NO why would I-" You stop yourself. The way you were speaking and the way you were turning red made you instinctively stop talking. "No, I do not like him. At. All, so I'm just going to patrol the halls."

"But it's after school!" Yona whines.

"That's enough to Yona. If (Y/N) wants to patrol the halls and do paperwork then so be it. She has work to be done." Lili says as she walks by. In the end Yona and Lili ended up going home before you did. You however had to do paperwork at school. As you were seated at your desk and the sun was setting you heard the door open and you looked up.

"Hey, Pres." Hak says rudely interrupting you.

"What do want Hak?" You say irritated. You then decided to continue signing papers.

"How cruel... Don't want to talk Miss President?" He says sitting on you table.

"Get off you pervert" (A/N Hey that's only for Jae-Ha!! Oh well!) you say trying to push him off.

"Alright." Hak says stepping onto the floor. "Hey Pres, you look tired. Get some rest will you?"

You jump out of the chair you were sitting on. "J-jeez, I don't need rest Hak! I just need you to leave!" You say. You were either blushing, turning red in anger, or both.

"Heh, you look cute right now Pres." Hak says in a soft voice causing you to calm down a bit.

"Hak, now's not the time to be messing around. Go home and study or something!" You say leaning up on the wall behind you rolling your eyes. He places his hand next to your head. He leans closer, and are literally just millimeters away from his lips. One wrong move will cause your lips  to collide.

"You've never kissed anyone before huh?" He asks.

"Y-yes, and I don't want you to be the first person I kiss!"

"Well too bad" and with that Hak breaks the remaining gap and places his lips onto yours.