-+- Yun -+-

Stay Around

"Hello?" You heard a voice call out from behind you. You stayed silent. Filling with fear."I know you're out there! So just come out from wherever you're hiding!"

You trembled from your spot hiding behind a tree.

"I know you're injured. We fought off those bandits." The voice says. The footsteps came closer, and closer. You dung your nails deep into the bark of the tree.

"W-what do it want?" You say silently not moving out of where you were hiding.

"I want to help you." You turn slowly, inching your head to face a boy with blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. You really did need help.

"H-how do I know that you won't hurt me!" You say a little bit louder than before.

"I won't. I'm not armed with any weapon." He says."What's your name?" He asks carefully.

"I-I-I don't want to... Tell you." You say.

The boy lets out a small sigh. There were another set footsteps coming from behind the boy."Yun! Did you find her?"A girl with bright red hair asks walking over to the boy."Who's that?"

"Well, for one, you fought them off right?"The boy says.

"Yes." Answers the girl.

"Good, also turns out this girl was running from them, and she's injured."

You were slowly revealing yourself, peaking from behind the tree."Hello." The girl with the bright red hair says walking closer to the tree where you were hiding. You backed away just a bit."I'm Yona. I know that Yun is just trying to help you, because I know him."

"... How do I know I can trust you?" You ask stepping away from hiding."

"You can trust us." Yona says."We promise. Just please come with us. You're hurt badly, and Yun makes the best medicine."

You silently nod your head and follow Yona and Yun back to their camp. Yona had introduced you to her small band or comrades. You watched everyone. It was lively. Yona was busy gathering wood, Zeno, Kija, Shin-Ah, and Jae-Ha were busy running into each other, Hak was on the looked or bandits, and Yun was busy cooking. Yun had finally finished placing the food ingredients into the soup and looked up to face you.

"Alright, I'm going to wrap up your wounds now." Yun says," Oh! That's right, you never told us your name."

You slowly looked into his eyes and said."(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)." You say.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Yun says."Now then, met me see your foot. You sprained your ankle while you were running. I noticed."

"Y-yeah... I thought you were one of the bandits that killed my family." You said looking down at your foot.

"What?! When did that happen?" Yun exclaims.

"When I ran past your camp, I thought that was their camp... S-so... Today I ..."

You don't have to tell me(Y/N)." Yun says as he wraps the bandages around your ankle."But, they were following you. Hak and those four beasts fought them off."

"I'm so sorry for causing you all so much trouble." You say.

"No, it's alright." Yun says as he finishes off the bandages"Besides, it's my job here to take care of everyone. Anyway, your all set. I'm going to get back to cooking." Yun turned back to cooking the soup, but you just watched him. He was a kind boy, who may seem rough around the edges, but still cares for everyone.

Later that night, after everyone had fallen asleep except for you. You started up at the forest leaves, and the little bits of stars that the leaves showed.

"What are you doing up (Y/N)?" You hear a voice from behind you. You turn around to face Yun.

"Oh, I just can't sleep... That's all." You say looking back the sky.

Yun removed the scarf he wore around him and placed it over your shoulders."Well, you better get to bed soon,  it's getting pretty late, and a bit cold."

"Yeah, okay..." You says as Yun started to walk away."W-wait Yun!" You called out as you stood up to face him. He was still pretty close by.

He turned around."Yes?"

You went closer to him, wrapped your arms around him, and kissed his cheek."Thank you. So much." You said partially blushing.

He wrapped his arms around you."You're welcome."

A/N: Yahoo!!! This is the 50th OneShot in this OneShot book!! I wanted to make this chapter one of the best since, come on, it's the 50th chapter! I was on writers block on this book so then I was like to my friend Hime (Aka Gamergal22 ) for ideas. She had none. I decided to free flow this chapter, but I think I still did pretty well. What do you guys think? Please vote and comment!