-+- Scenarios -+-

Now no children. I know that like 87% of you are girls, who are of the age of 12 and up. So! I decided to have a nice little Scenario of when your on your period. If you are one of those people who have NOT gotten your menstruation yet, then you don't have to feel the suffering just yet.. Lucky bastard you are then. Haha~

On your Period

Shin-Ah

You were in you room laying on your back on your bed. You were bored scrolling through your phone since Shin-Ah was busy, until he walked in.

You looked over to him and smiled a genuine smile,"Hi!"

Shin-Ah noticed that there was blood getting all over the sheets of the bed, but he didn't want to embarrass you. He kept silent.

He couldn't bare it any longer.

Then he knew. He looked at the calendar on the wall, and saw a BIG red circle on the date. He lightly tapped your shoulder,"(Y-Y/N).. um... your... lady thing starts today."

You sprang up off of the bed and started ran as fast as you could have to the bathroom. Shin-Ah was somewhat proud of letting you know, and then she started to get to business in cleaning the bed.

Jae-Ha

"(Y/N)~~~~~" he says grabbing onto your waist,"Lets fu-"

"No." You say pulling his hands off and grab a little chocolate from the fridge.

"But why not? Please!!!! Please!!"

"No."

"(Y/N)!!!"

"DAMMIT JAE-HA IM ON MY PERIOD!!" You shout at him throwing a pad box to his face.

Tears welled up in his eye. Dramatic music started to play out of nowhere. He looked up at the ceiling. He fell to his knees and he cried,"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

You ate popcorn and watched his suffering,"So over dramatic."

Zeno

"(Y/N)-Chan is in a bad mood. Why?" Zeno asks hugging you.

"I'm on my period, Zeno." You say. He looks at you confused.

"What's that?"

"Well..." you try your best to explain to him what menstruation was. It was hard since he was a boy, but he kinda got the general idea.

"Ohhhh" he says,"What about guys?"

"Guys don't have periods."

"Okay~!" He says,"Zeno is going to make (Y/N)-Chan cake now!"

"Okay Zeno~!" Seeing him smile made you very happy.

Yun

"MOTHER!!!!!!!"

"Yes?"

"I-I'm... I'm on my...." you sniff,"My period."

Yun let's out a sigh,"Here." He takes a box of pads out from the closet."Use these. They're really thick so you won't leak so easily."

You hug Yun tight,"Thank you mother~!"

Hak

"Get me cake." You say to Hak with a dark aura surrounding you.

"That time of month?"

"Yes." You nod

He took out a bag with a bunch of pads in boxes,"HERE TAKE THIS!!" He stared throwing them at you

"What the hell?! Hak!!"

"TAKE ALL THE PADS!! YOU BLEED A LOT!! YOU CAN MAKE AN OCEAN OF BLOOD!! TAKE ALL THE PADS (Y/N) DONT TAKE ME!!!" He threw ever last box.

"F*** you."

Kija

You were just standing, cuttings some vegetables when Kija decided to walk in and see what you were up to. But then he noticed. There was a red stain of blood on your pants.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" He screamed

"Ah! Yes?" You turn around.

"There's... there's blood on your butt!!!"

"Oh! There is?" You say,"I'll jus-"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!! YOU'RE BLEEDING!! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Nothing, nothing! I'm just in my period."

Kija had heard what a period was long long ago from his grandmother. But he could not recall what it was. He didn't know it was normal for a woman to have a once a moth, so, Kija did what he does second best. He grabbed the phone and called the hospital,"HELLO!! I NEED HELP RIGHT AWAY!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLEEDING FROM HER VAGINA!!!"

The person on the other side of the phone began to laugh causing Kija to become very confused,"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?"

"Kija! No, no! It's okay! I can take care of it. This happens once a month!"

"What do you mean?"

You then proceed to explain to him everything.

A/N: Ah yes~ another scenario. I hope you enjoyed! (If you're a dude who read this, then uh.. I'm sorry)