-+- Scenarios -+-

A/N: It's almost Halloween! And you know what month is tha- I got that backwards. *ahem* It's almost October! And you know holiday that it? Halloween! And guess what? I'm gonna write a scenario! Woo! (Yes this is an AU)

Shin-Ah

Shin-Ah wasn't the very outgoing person, but you and him dressed up for Halloween anyway!

"Shiiiiin-Ahh~~," you say," are you having fun?"

He gives you a small nod

"That's good," you exclaim,"let's go to that house over there! Okay?"

He gives you another small nod and holds your hand the two of you continued to go door to door.

Jae-Ha

"(Y/N)-Dear~," Jae-Ha said pulling
You close," Let's go trick-or-treating!"

You placed your hand on hip and sighed," You just want to see me in a really showey dress, right?"

"Maaaybe~~?" He says,"I also may or may not have got you a dress already,"

You let out a sigh," What is the dress, Jae-Ha?"

"It's a rabbit assistant costume," he says cutely," And I wanted to be a pair with you this year because I am a magician, that will capture your heart~"

You blushed a little,"F-fine. I'll wear the stupid costume..."

Zeno

"(Y/N)-Chan!" Zeno calls out to you.

"Yeah, Zeno?" You say turing around.

"I'm gonna be a knight for halloween! What about you?" He asks.

"Hm..." You though to yourself," if you're a knight, then I will be your princess!"

He smiled at you,"Okay! Then Zeno will save you from the evil dark dragon!"

You let out a light laugh,"Okay!"

Yun

"(Y/N), th-that's a really showey dress at the top!" Yun says pulling you into the living room.

"No it's not!" You protested like a child.

"Yes it is (Y/N), what if a stranger tries to..."

You felt his fear and hugged him,"Okay, fine," you said,"I'll change my dress or at least put something underneath," you say.

"Good,"

"But!" You say immediately," You come Trick-or-Treating with me!"

"H-huh?!"

"Yeah!" You exclaim,"Please? Let's have fun for the night!"

He let out a sigh,"Okay, fine."

Hak

"(Y/N), what are you being for Halloween?" Hak asks you.

"I'm gonna be a Alice from Alice in Wonderland!" You say.

"Isn't that from from some story?"

You nodded,"Yep!"

He thought for a moment," If you're Alice, then I'll be the Mad Hatter that guides you through wonderland. Okay?"

Kija

"A-ahh! (Y-Y/N)! Watch out okay, it's dark in here.

You and Kija were walking around the haunted house. You and Kija almost tripped and fell on almost every floor saying,"I'm okay!" Or "Are you alright?"

At the very top floor, you got separated from Kija. This time, you were actually scared. You heard foot steps behind you, and a scraping noise. There was a figure in front of you, but it didn't seem to see you in the darkness. There was a strike of lightning that made you jump, you saw the figure in front of you for a moment, it was.... It was!!!!!

It was Kija.

A/N: Faq... Okay, so I know this WAAAAAY over due, but here is my Halloween Special!