-+- Zeno -+-

Reincarnation

He cried and gripped onto his scarf tightly. She didn't have to die. Kaya. It's been years. If the dragons could have a reincarnation, why not Kaya? He hid his face from everyone, pretending that it was a game for everyone to find him, but it wasn't.

"Hey, are you alright? Who are you crying?" A voice so familiar to him said. Zeno looked up at you, and his eyes sparkled. You looked a bit different, but the way you dressed, talked, and even your personality was just like Kaya's."Hello? Are you alright?(Y/N)'s getting a bit worried."You say.

Zeno did his best to wipe his tears and smile," Yes, Zeno is alright!" He stood up and hugged you tightly.

"Z-Zeno? Why does that name seem so familiar." Sadly you couldn't recall or even figure out why you felt as if you have heard that name before.

"Zeno is happy that Zeno met (Y/N)!" He hugged you tighter. You had instantly fell in love with him

'Why am I feeling these emotions. I've only known him for 10 minutes!' You thought to yourself.

That day, Zeno introduced you to his friends, and wanted you to tag along. Yo had gotten used to his group, and had gotten very close to Zeno out of everyone.

"Please. Marry me." He says. The same words he used on Kaya.

Tears welled up in your eyes."Yes, I will marry you, Zeno."

A/N: I'M SORRY! This is a pretty sad and pretty corny OS. I'm on writers block.... Again! UGH!