-+- Yun x Zeno (Fluff) -+-

It's Just Food

Yun's POV

It was early morning, and I decided to go out shopping for food just when the snow started to fall. Everyone in was probably still fast asleep, so nobody could follow me like last time. Of course if I were to go to the market, I mean get as well sell some of the sandals I made and vegetables I picked.

I found the small wagon, put the supplies and tried walking to the nearby village. When one says 'tried' they really mean, they tried. The vegetables were making it way too heavy for even me to pull the wagon.

"Kiiiiiiid," I hear a voice calling to me, and feet running towards me. I turn around to see Zeno in the clean clothes I gave him yesterday. I don't understand how he go so bloody, but he did.

"Yes, Zeno?" I ask slowly letting go of the wagon.

"Zeno can help you!" He exclaims the handle.

"O-Oh no, Zeno, it's alright, I can handle this on my own, don't worry about me." I say grabbing his hand and taking it off of the handle.

He blushed slightly... I think. The sun was in my eyes just a bit.

"Are you sure," He said grabbing the handle his pinky slightly over my hand," Zeno can help pull!"

I gave in and just let him come along with me. I doubted he would cause any trouble.

But just in case...

"Zeno, when I take you to town, please don't cause any trouble. I don't think we can afford to bring attention to ourselves." I say sternly.

"Okay Mother!"

"I'm not your mom." I say for the billionth time. I swear when did this trend even start.

"Okay... then.." He paused for a moment to think for a bit," Okay, Yun" he let out a smile that I've only ever seen him make. It was kinda cute. I blushed a little.

"H-Huh? I thought you were going to say 'Mom' or 'Ma' or something like that. Why my name?"

"Why not your name?" He says hugging me tightly,"Yun, Yun, Yun!" He says over and over again.

I laughed a little," Zeno" I say pulling him slightly closer by hugging him as well.

He stopped. This time I could tell he was blushing. He was a bright red color all over his body. His face was buried into my shoulder, and I could just sense he was embarrassed.

"The lad said that out of nowhere. Zeno is embarrassed now" He says looking up.

I give him a small pat on the head,"There's no need to get embarrassed, Zeno, right?"

"But Zeno likes the lad,"

"Aw I like Zeno t- wait what?"

He smiled as wide as he could,' You heard me, Kid!" He exclaims.

"W-Wait!! Hold UP! I-I don't like you like that you rare golden beast!" Truth is, he kinds was cute- wait why am I saying this in my head?!

Zeno then kissed me, grabbed the handle of the wagon, and started pulling it in the general direction of the village I was headed for.

I just stood there.

...

Wait

... "WHAT?! Wait Zeno did you just kiss me?!"

~~~ And Scene ~~~

Person:you sure??

AYYYYYY I finally put something up!