-+- Soo-Won -+-

« Dreams and Delusions »

There is one manga spoiler but it doesn't reveal much other than Yona's mother's name.

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a dark room. So dark, that it was almost impossible to see. You hands were tied behind your back, you legs were tied together, and you mouth shut tight with a thick piece of cloth. You tried you best to remember where you were and how you got there, but to no avail. Your memories were blurry.

Coming to the realization that you were tied up in the dark, you struggled at the ropes trying to keep yourself calm.

Where am I?!

The ground was hard and uncomfortable. A thin layer of hay lined the floor. You struggled to release yourself from the tightly tied ropes. There was a vent at the top of one of the far walls letting in the dim light of the moon. It calmed you down for a moment. Only a moment.

"Princess Yona and Princess (Y/N) have grown quite a lot, haven't they?" You heard a familiar voice say. It was Hak! The General Of the Wind Tribe.

"Indeed," A softer voice said afterwords. That voice, for some unknown reason, gave you a sense of fear,"Every time I see them they become more and more mature."

"In what sense?" Hak joked.

"Hak!" The voice scolded.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

You heard a wooden tray being placed on the ground.

"So, are we going to drink this alcohol or not, Soo-Won." Hak asked.

"Of course we are," Soo-Won exclaimed,"I haven't actually had this before, but I've heard that this particular drink is quite good."

"Where's it from?" You heard Hak as he poured liquor into his and Soo-Won's liquor bowl*

"It's Emperor's Smile from Caiyi Town in Gusu*"

"That's pretty far from here, Soo-Won."

"Indeed."

"Whatever for s good drink I guess."

Hak picked up the bowl and drank it.

"Our.. rivalry still stands, doesn't it, Hak?" Soo-Won suddenly asked after Hak had placed the bowl back down.

"For (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes, For (Y/N)." He voice became very dark and serious.

"I don't like that change in your voice, Soo-Won."

Suddenly everything came back to you all of a sudden. It was so sudden you could barely believe that any of it was real. You struggled more and more slowly loosening the ropes.

"Oh? Well, don't think too much of it."

Hak downed another bowl of the liquor,"Whatever. She can choose whoever she wants to choose, but shouldn't you be focusing on Yona. After all, she has been trying to convince her father on marrying you."

Yona is dead!

You tried shouting, but the cloth was too muffling for your voice to come through.

"(Y/N), there is something I want to discuss with father." The crimson haired girl said as she approached you from behind.

"Is it about you loving Soo-Won?" You asked turning to face her.

Her face turned red,"H-how did you know?"