-+- Shin-Ah -+-

Silent But Friendly

"Shin-Ah?" You said waking up from sitting under a tree. Your hair was all messy from getting caught in the tree's bark.

He just looked at you with that confused face that he always seemed to make.

"Where were you? I was starting to get a little worried." You confess.

"You........... were worried?" He asks.

"Yeah...... It's just that you were out for quite a while, and it was getting really dark too..." You let out a stiffled laugh."Oh well, at least you're back. That's all that matters. Anyhow, we better get back ti the rest ot the gang, right?"

Shin-Ah nods his head and followes you back to the camp. Yun was already done cooking food and seemed a little angry. No, he was very angry.

"Where were the both of you?" He says walking up to the two of you with those burning anime flames. But to be honest he was infuriated.

"They were probably in the forest ma-"

"HAK!" You shout cutting him off. "Isn't that something that Jae-Ha would say anyway?"

"Whatever, (Y/N), Shin-Ah, the two of you need to eat, got it." Yun say, then hands the both of you a bowl of soup.

"Thanks... Yun." You say then start to eat the food"

~~~~

Later that night

You were just watching the moon, out in the open after everyone had gone to sleep. The moon was shining brightly,and there was a small breeze. You let out a small sigh, and just continue to watch the moon, until you were grabbed by the shoulders."WHO ARE YOU!" You shout trying to pull away. But is was no use, the bandit was too strong for you. Even if you were able to pull away, where would you go. Run to the camp? No that would be putting the rest of the gang in danger. You could flee. That would give you time, but it would be useless. All younould do was call for help."HELP!!!" You shout as loud as you could. You shouted again and again, until a small dagger was brought out in front of your neck

"Say another word, and I'll kill ya." He say."You come with me, and you live. You shout, you die." He says.

"Y-Y-You don't have to do this." You stutter.

"Oh, but I will. I'm going to sell you, and I'm sure to earn a lot of money."

"HELP!!! PLEASE!!!" You shout again.

"Shout one more time, and I'll kill you!" The bandit shouts back.

"THEN DO IT!!! KILL ME!!!" You shout back at him. "JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I'LL JUST KEEP ON SCREAMING FOR HELP, AND IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO KILL ME..."You sounded terrified and tears were stsrting to run down your face."YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SELL ME!!! S-S-SO GO AHEAD KILL ME!!!"

You soon hear faint footsteps."Let go of her." You hear a voice say. It was Shin-Ah.

"Shin-Ah!" You say. The dagger was getting closer to your neck as the man turned around taking you with him.

"Come any closer and I'll kill her!" He shouts.

Shin-Ah took one more small step, and placed his hand lightly on top of his mask."(Y/N) please closer your eyes."

You close your eyes tight. You hear a loud scream, and felt the tight arms release and the body fall to the ground. You opened your eyes, to see Shin-Ah putting his mask on."D-Did you...?"

"Yes, it was only for a slight moment." Shin-Ah says silently.

There were tears still running down your face, that soon became sobs."I-I was so afraid t-that I was going to die." You dropped down onto your knees.

Shin-Ah soon kneels down in front of you, and wraps your arms around you."It's okay. You're alright now. Don't worry. I'm here."