-+- Scenarios -+-

A/N Hello my little potatoes! So, this Scenario will have characters such as Yona, (Regrettably) Han-Dae, Tae-Woo, Soo-Wan.... Um and the usual people

Cheering you up

Shin-Ah

Shin-Ah noticed that you were sad. He then walked up to you with Ao in his hands, with an Acorn in her hands.

"Oh, hey Shin-Ah, Ao." You say in a soft voice. Shin-Ah hold out Ao, and she shoves an Acorn into your mouth, then starts clapping. You take the acorn out of your mouth, and start to laugh a little."Thanks, that's what I really needed. A laugh."

"You're welcome........... (Y/N)"

Jae-Ha

"(Y/N)~Dear, you look melancholy." He says."Was it because of me?"

"No, not you Jae-Ha..... Not you." You say."And no, you do not need to why I'm sad."

"Then can I try to cheer you up?" He asks.

"Whatever helps you sleep."

"Are you saying that I can-"

"Before you continue, one, no and two, stop being a pervert." You say. Then start to laugh a little.

"See, I made you smile." Jae-Ha says poking you.

"Shut up."

Zeno

"Why are you sad Miss?" Zeno asks you as he sits next to you.

"You can tell huh? Nothing gets past you Zeno." You say. He then wraps his arms around you.

"There, now you can smile.... (Y/N). You can smile."

" Thank you, Zeno."

"Making people smile is just was Zeno does best!"

Yun

"So that's why you're sad." He says.

"Yeah, I know, it's a pathetic reason, but..... I think I'll be fine... Soon." You lied.

"Are you sure (Y/N)?"He asks.

"Yeah..." You say.

"If you want I can cook for y-"

"Sure!" You exclaim.

He lets out a sigh."Okay, want to help me out?"

"Yes!" You say quickly.

He chuckles a bit."Whatever, (Y/N), let's go."

Hak

Hak saw you sitting alone, and noticed that you were sad.

"Why are you sad, (Y/N)? Did the Princess and you get into a fight?"

"No you jerk, and the reason to why I'm sad is none of your concern." You say.

He then picks you up and walks you over someplace."You need to calm down." He says.

"I AM CALM!" You yell. He places you down.

"Sure you are."

"I am!"

"Uh, huh."

"Hak! You bully." You say slightly laughing.

"My work here is done."

Kija

You just sat on the ground looking downhearted at the water as Kija walked by.

"Are you alright there (Y/N)?" He asks.

"Not really... I just a little sad that's all." You say.

"What?! You're sad? Is it because of me? Did I do something? I'm sorry if I did!" He exclaims quickly.

"N-no, it's not you, not at all." You say."I just don't want to tell you why..."

"That's alright (Y/N), but for now just smile."

"Okay." You say as you look up at him with a smile.

Han-Dae & Tae-Woo

You were walking out of the The Capital of the Wind Tribe village looking sad.

"Oh, (Y/N), what's the matter?" Han-Dae asks as you walk past him.

"Hm, actually guarding the gate this time?" You ask arrogantly.

"Yeah! Lord Hak is back so... we kinda have to." Tae-Woo says.

You let out a sigh."Whatever. I'm going to be back in a bit." You say walking away. About an hour later you walk back into the village with your head cleared."I'm ba-"

"We are the wind tribe! We move as free as the wind! When we sleep we sleep..." The two boy say making you laugh.

"What are you two idiots doing?" You ask crossing your arms.

"You looked sad when you left, and we felt like-"

"Thanks you guys. Even if you two are down right idiots."

Soo-Won

"Why are you sad (Y/N)." Soo-Won asks following you.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want to be alone for now." You say without turnings to face him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Soo-Won. I'm fine." You say.

"Good," he says picking up a flowing from the ground."(Y/N) turn around."

"Why?" You ask turning around to face him. Soo-Won then places the flower into your hair and gives you a smile.

"You should try smiling more." He says.

Yona

"You seem a little off today (Y/N). Care to tell me why?" Yona asks you.

"No, I actually don't feel like telling you... I just... I'll tell you when I'm ready." You say.

"Alright! Just know you have me to talk to." She says, then walks off to practice shooting arrows.

A/N Holy carp guys. That was like flipping 800+ words. Like WTH?!