-+- Shin-Ah -+-

« Drunken Dreams »

You had just gotten off from work and were on your way to the bar you and your friends usually meet when the weekend comes over.

"(Y/N)!" Jae-Ha called as you walked in,"Running late as usual?"

"That's your fault for choosing a place so far away from where I work!" You argued back.

Everyone was already there. Yona was only halfway through her first shot but was already starting to turn red.

"You obviously can't handle anymore" Hak said rolling his eyes, taking away the shot glass from her hands.

"No! Give it back! Let me finish it!" She whined.

"I guess the party already started without me?"

Jae-Ha laughed, "It did, and someone has been waiting for you."

It was Shin-Ah.

A scarf was tightly wrapped loosely around his neck and under that scarf was Ao sound asleep. It almost made you a bit jealous.

You approached Shin-Ah and gently tapped his shoulder. He looked up slowly and gave you a small smile.

"Hello, (Y/N)." His voice was soft, gentle, and had a slight whisper to it. You noticed that there were two small glasses waiting beside him.

"Did you wait long?" You said teasingly.

"No!" He exclaimed, "I-I mean not really."

You sat on the stool next to him and took a glass,"Well, I hope you didn't mind waiting for me anyway."

He took a silent deep breath to regain his composure," I was excited to see you tonight, so I didn't mind waiting at all."

You blushed How could he be so cute!

"Would you like me to order something for you? Or ask for a glass if water."

"Just water, thank you," you smile

Shin-Ah timidity orders you a glass of water and brings it back to you.

"Water."

You take a sip of your water and decide to break the silence, but Jae-Ha suddenly interrupts you and pulls Shin-Ah away for a bit. When he returns, Shin-Ah is now holding a bottle chilled sake.

"Oh? Is that ours?" You ask.

"Y-yes, Jae-Ha says that we both need to relax a bit so he gave us a bottle."

"That punk things we can't handle a conversation of our own?!"

Shin-Ah lets out the cutest laugh you've ever heard, "I guess not," he opens the bottle and pours the two of you a glass, "But, I don't think his idea is too bad."

*Two drinks in, Shin-Ah was as red as a tomato talking about little Ao and how she figured out how to get out of her cage and got lost in his apartment. He giggled and hugged you, and if he thought he was going to far he backed away, shook his head, and thought of something else to talk about or drank a bit more.

"(Y/N)," He said playing with your hair,

You hummed in reply.

"I want to spend more time with you like this. More and more and more and more and more! I want to hold you tight and protect you. Remember when those girls from school tripped you and made you scrape your knee!"

"Uh yeah?" You laughed because this was in like the third grade.

"I wished I could have been your prince and caught you then and there!" He hugged you tight and stared up into your eyes almost getting lost, "Pretty... I could get lost like I'm in a dream."

You smiled, "I love you."

He smiled such a bright smile, maybe even brighter than the sun itself and he kissed you, "I love you too, (Y/N)!"

Title - I know I know I'm probably going to be told to stop making MDZS references but I can't help it!!

Shin-Ah's Clothing - I dressed him up the way that he's dressed up in this story because I remembered that at one point it was mentioned that he got cold easily. alsoitmakeshimlookmorelikeasoftboyinmyhead

oh and his glasses are to help for his farsightedness

Two drinks in - I know that in the manga/anime Shin-Ah can't really hold his drinks very well and gets silent and scary, but this is an AU so I can do whatever I want and what I want is a soft fluffy boy Shin-Ah who gets giggly and affectionate when he's drunk. LET ME HAVE MY DREAM QWQ

Completed at 1:21 AM