-+Kija-+-

A Change of Heart

Ever since you met him you've hated his guts. You just wanted to strangle him! KIJA!!!!! [Says in demonic voice] you hated him, he hated you, but you had to try to get along with him because of reasons. Either way you always started a fight.

"YOU IDIOT!" You shout "WHO THE HELL SHOWS UP TO A VILLAGE AND RUNS AROUND WITH THE FREAKING GREEN DRAGON!!!"

"OH, I'M SORRY IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT HE GETS INTO TROUBLE AND IS WANTED!!! PLUS IT'S HIS FAULT FOR FALLING INTO THAT POT!!!!

"WELL DO YOU WANT TO END UP IN THE SLAMMER!!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO RUN AROUND WITH HIM!!!You say throwing your arms into the air.

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WOULD REALLY CARE SINCE YOU HATE ME ANYWAY!!! YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO YELL AT ME!!!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A THICK HEAD AND YOU NEVER SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HEAR WHAT I SAY IF I SAY IT IN A NORMAL TONE!!!"

"WHY NOT WE JUST TALK FOR ONCE!!!"Kija says stopping in his tracks.

"What?" You say turning toward him.

"I mean why not? We were told to get along somehow... Remember?"

"Yeah... I guess..." You say sitting down on the grass.

"W-wait right now?!"

"When else?!"

"O-okay..." He sits down in front of you staring into your eyes making you blush. 'Crap I can't like this guy!'

"So.... U-uh... How's life?" You ask awkwardly.

"Um... (Y/N) you turned really red... Are you alright." Kija says leaning closer to you.

"N-no.... I MEAN YES! I AM VERY MUCH ALRIGHT!!!!!" You stand up turning to walk away. Walking away turned to running away, and running away turned to tripping and falling, and as you guessed it tripping and falling lead to Yun getting pissed off and having to clean your mud covered clothes. You walked out of the tent in your robe handing your covered in dirt clothes to Yun.

"What a pain! (Y/N), be careful when walking!" And with that he take the clothes and walks away to the closest body of water.

"What was that all about (Y/N)?" You quickly turn around to see Kija staring down at you.

"N-NOTHING!" You say jumping back.

"(Y/N)?" He says once again looking into your eyes.

"N-nothing... L-like I said...."  You say averting your eyes from his. He grabs your wrist and pulls you into the forest. "H-HEY!"

"What's your problem?" He says with his human hand still wrapped around yours.

"I don't have a problem! Wait yeah I do IT'S YOU!!" You say trying to pull away. He refused to let go. He pulled you in closer and sat down pulling you down with him.

"I'm not your problem.... Kour emotions are." He says.

"... K-Kija?"

He then places his lips against your forehead making you blush.