-+- Kija -+-

A/N: Once again this is another AU!

Why Are You so Cute

"Kija~!" You say hugging him from behind. Kija was just a guy you knew. Not a friend. Not a boyfriend. Just a guy who was in your homeroom class, that sat next to you, and would occasionally flirt with him for no apparent reason.

"Let go of me!! We're outside! Do you want to cause a scene, (Y/N)?!" He shouts at you trying to pry your arms off with his free hand.

"But you're warm, Kija~!" Okay, maybe not occasionally... But you would flirt with him!

Kija lets out a sigh and continues walking to class, with you latched onto him.

When the two you you get to class, you let go of him and happily sit on your desk. YES! You sat ONTOP of your desk. Kija rolled his eyes and pulled you back down into your seat.

"You're no fun Ki-Kun." You say pouting.

"Well, I don't think you want to get in trouble with the teacher do you?" He asks. You shake your head," I thought so, (Y/N). Now please try to pay attention to class," He says looking down on his desk.

You nod your head with a smile," Okay Ki-Kun!"

He shifts his eyes to look at you, " And done call me that." He says.

"Okay~"

Durning class you were assigned a project. I nice little science project to create a diagram and a model of DNA and talk about what you did (see what I did there?). And by the power invested in clichés you were paired up with Kija. You know the guy you knew, the one in your homeroom class, not a friend, not a boyfriend, just a guy you know in your homeroom class? Yeah, him. Pretty white haired boy, a little bit older than yo-

Y/N: I GET IT!!

Okay jeez... Anyways, Kija let out a sigh and started telling you to focus while he was starting to draw what the diagram would look like.

"While I draw the diagram, you start thinking about what the model looks like." He says to you sternly.

"Okay Ki-Kun~!" You say grabbing a piece of paper, and drawing on it. You were a very creative person. You would have everything all color coded, neatly drawn in, and neatly written in. (If you wanted to be fancy you would even make it look 3D)

By the end of the school day, you followed Kija back home, because if the power of clichés, you lived right next door to him! (Didn't I mention he was also in your class?)

"Kija!" You say latched onto him once again.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" He asked slightly irritated.

"Do you love me~?" You ask.

"Why would I love such an insolent and que sera sera female as you?!" He asks.

You let go of him and start walking next to him,"Aw, you haven't fallen for me just yet. Poo..." You say pouting," Mm... Oh well! Why are you so cute Ki-Kun? I can't stay mad at you!"

"C-cute?! How am I cute?" He asks slightly turning red.

"I just think you are," you say smiling at him,"Hey, Kija?"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Am I cute?" You ask.

He stayed silent, and looked away.

"Kija, you didn't answer my question," you say.

Once again he didn't speak.

"Kija!"

"Uh, sorry, y-yes?" He turned to face you where you saw him in a deep shade of red. You knew this look very well.

"You're blushing Ki-Kun~!" You exclaim,"Does that mean you think I'm cute?"

"No. I don't think you're cute. I think you are absolutely beautiful."

"H-huh?" You start to blush yourself.

"Whenever you're around me, I always get this feeling that I just don't understand," He says.

"You love me?" You ask.

"Yes, (Y/N), I love you very much." He says.

"Yay!" You hugs him tightly, squeezing your eyes shut and smiling."I like you too Kija!"

"Why are you so cute?"