-+-Kija-+-

The Right One

You were busy working in the shop when six boys and one female walk in. You were investigating the town with drugs. The drug Nadia. You serve the liquor when you heard a girl's scream. You rush to see what was going on and saw a man almost punching a girl. The red headed female helped the young lady. You wanted to help as well. You were grabbed by the leg by one of the drugged men and spin kicked his head. Soon several other men who were drugged started attacking you. You were able to fend yourself but sprain your ankle a bit. There were so many who were drugged. You hated the feeling. They were out of control. Ther were so many, fighting all your life. Looking for whoever started this.You managed to knock the last one out then run until you felt that sharp pain in your leg, spreading.

"Jeez, no personal space!" You say walking up to the two ladies. The red head smiled.

"Thanks for the help!" She says. Her hair was short. She resembled the princess Yona. I know it's Yona you think to yourself.

"No problem. The name's (Y/N), and I suppose we better run out of here before we start a riot."

"Agreed. My name's-" I cut her off.

"I know who you are. Don't worry I won't say a thing." You say showing Yona a way out of the bar. The young black haired girl who looked about 17-18 was dumbfounded.

"Thank you...for saving me." She said. "Well not I will be taking my leave." She says then runs away.

"Well that was weird..." You say trailing off.

"Hold on a minute. You know about me." Yona says.

"Well yeah, I may be a girl who is poor, but that doesn't mean I'm uneducated." You say standing your ground.

"There is no need to be rude to the princess!" A man with white hair steps up.

"Excuse me!?" You strike him a glare of a million daggers.

"Now Kija, (Y/N) don't start a fight." Yona says breaking up your fight.

[Play Song Here]
"Tch." You turn away from Kija. On the inside you thought of him kinda cute, but hid your feeling pretty well. After spending several days you and Yona's group spread out. Hak, Kija and Jae-Ha went to....well you don't to want to know. While Yun, Shin-Ah, Zeno, Yona, and you stayed behind. Yona made a decision on her own, to go confront the man who started all of the Nadia incidents. You agreed. When you arrived they already know of what was to come. Everyone of their attacks missed or you blocked them. Yona however got a back injury. Nothing deep, just a large scratch. When the boys they saw you fighting several men to protect Yona. You cared so much. You blocked out the outside world, and focused on protecting. You fought so hard, you blocked every sword slash, every dagger throw, and every kick and punch that was thrown to you. You were fighting like a mad man. It was actually quite fun! Then you felt a sharp pain. You were stabbed. You felt the sudden urge to pull it out.?It stung  but you couldn't help be smile.

"You. THINK I WILL DIE THAT EASILY!" You say ripping the sword out of you. Thankfully it wasn't a deep stab, but you were losing a lot of blood. It stung as you felt the drops on blood falling to the floor. In disbelief the people whom you fought ran away. You felt your legs ever so tired. You collapsed onto the floor, not able to move.Just as if Shin-Ah paralyzed you, but you knew it was your own fault that you were in the position you were in. You heard your sword drop onto the floor. You passed out.
'Am I dead, heh, if I really do die, then I guess I died trying to save someone. I'm glad, but I never got a chance to confess to Kija. I'm sorry that I was always getting mad at you...
You later on woke up sleeping next to Kija

"I'm sorry, for what I did." You say staring at his closed eyes. He slowly opened them.

"It's alright, (Y/N). You don't need to be sorry." He says sitting up. You tried to get up.

"Ow!" It hurt to move, but you tried to sit up as much as possible.

"Don't move, you don't want to reopen you wound." Kija says warning you.

"I'm fine..." You turn red.

"Are you having a fever your turning red." He asks.

"No, I just like you." You say resting your head on Kija's shoulder. He turns completely red but inhales and the color of red dies down.

"S-so do I..." He says. You look up and kiss him on the cheek. He was the right one.