-+-Zeno-+-

Barring The Cold

You were there... With him. Zeno. He stayed by your side, keeping you warm.

"I don't understand... Why do you insist on staying with me Zeno... I'm just useless anyways..."

"No, you're not... I like staying with you." He says with a smile. Zeno was this great big ball of sunshine and happiness all wrapped up in one person. Even though you were still cold, having Zeno around made you warm.

"Hey... Zenol... How long until the end of these mountains... It's freezing..." You say shivering. Zeno didn't seem cold at all. He just hugged you, making you even more warm and happy.

"It will be a while... But..." He unwraps his arms from you and wraps his scarf around your neck."You can wear this for the time being."

"Z-Zeno... Why do you make me... Flustered ...." You say silently. You know the answer to that. You liked him, and he like you too. Zeno liked keeping you happy, seldom did you cry. A breeze started to blow, making you pull the scarf up a little more, until the only thing that showed were your eyes. You looked up at Zeno who was now slightly smiling.

"Cause I love you...(Y/N)" he says walking closer to you."And you love me."

"Y-yeah..." Then all of a sudden Zeno pulled down the scarf slightly revealing your lips then softly kisses them.