-+-Yun-+-

Sweet

It was a nice cool clear day, you were helping Yona with her swordsmanship when out of nowhere it started raining. Yona, being the forgetful person she is, forgot the way back. While she had had her cape...you had nothing. You just walked in the cold freezing rain looking for camp. When the rain finally died down you were soaking wet. That's when you finally got back to camp and realized you were sick.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry I got you sick" Yona  says pleading for forgiveness.

"Yona, it's alright, it's not your fault that I got sick, it's my-" you get cut off by your own coughing." Own fault..."

"Yeah, so now you need to take medicine." Yun say holding a bottle and a bowl of soup. He hands you the bottle.

"T-thanks Yun..." You take a sip of the medicine. "Yun...what did you put in this? It tastes sweet." Then you continue the drink the rest.

"Of course, since Yona complains about the odd taste I decided to add a little bit of sugar." He says proudly.

"You're sweet Yun. You can make anything sweet." You say making Yun turn red.

"Y-you don't n-need to thank me (Y/N) it's what I do." He says.

"Yun...your turning red, did you over work yourself?" You ask.

"N-NO! I'm just going to go outside now...b-bye (Y/N)." Yun say placing down the bowl of soup then rushes outside.

"Goodbye?" He does realize he'll have to comeback here later right you think to yourself. A little while later you got out of the tent to stretch your legs. You find yourself wonder into the forest where you saw Yun talking to himself.

"She was just teasing me...as always." He says. He then walks farther into the forest. You felt sympathy for him.

"Do I like Yun?" You say to yourself. You then use the most reasonable way to figure out if you really do. You walk into the forest and pick three flowers. You pick a petal off.

"I like him." Pick another petal off" I like him not." Another "I like him." Another "I like him not." This continued all the way to the last petal after saying I like him not, when you heard footsteps from behind you.

"(Y/N), what are you going about over there?" It was Yun.

"N-NOTHING!!!!" You say standing up as fast as possible brushing dirt off of your pants.

"Uh...(Y/N) you're acting weird..." She says. You notice his hands grip the bowl of herbs tighter.

"What about you?! You clenched the bowl you're holding tighter?" You say taking a step closer.

"W-what..." He trails off.

"Yun, I can see right through you..." You say taking another step towards him.

"W-what about me liking you?!" He shouts. When he realizes what he had just said he covers his mouth dropping the bowl.

"You...like me?" You say blushing.

"..."

"Yun, you really are sweet...you know that?" You say hugging him.

"It's what I do." He says wrapping his arms around you. When the two of you release and kiss him on the lips. You felt yourself turn red.

"Hey Yun?" You say.

"Yeah?" He says looking at you.

"We're not going to tell the gang about this right?" You say in a concerned voice.

"If you don't want any teasing...then I recommend that we don't."