-+-Scenarios-+-

If You Were FRIEND ZONED

Shin-Ah

You had just confessed to Shin-Ah telling him that you have loved him since the day you met him. You told him how happy you were to be friends with him...but you started r have feelings for him.

"O-oh... Okay, let's just be friends for now... I don't know how to go about this... I'm sorry (Y/N)" he says.

FRIEND ZONED!

Jae-Ha:

You never spoke to Jae-Ha, and you have loved him from afar and were afraid at speak to him. Then one day...

"J-Jae-Ha, I know it's before s-school but... I have loved you for a while n-now and... I would like to become your girlfriend." You finally confessed.

"Sure thing,(Y/N) I would love to be your friend."

"T-that's not what I ASKED!"

FRIEND ZONED!!!(Yes I got this scene from Toradora)

Zeno

He was your best friend. You never wanted to leave his side. So you decided to confess.

"Z-Zeno, I like you... D-do you like me too?"

"Yes! As a friend."

FRIEND ZONED!

Yun

Yun was your upperclassmen. He was the smartest in his class. You've known Yun since you were kids and have gotten along with him very well. You one day had developed feelings for him and decided to confess.

"Y-Yun... Ilike you a lot... Would it be alright if I became your girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry... (Y/N) but I'm not ready, let's just be friends okay?" He says letting you off softly. You calmly accepted his answer and carried on with your day.

FRIEND ZONED!

Hak

You confessed your feeling for Hak and what do you get....?

"I like Yona, let's just be friends." Then he walks away what a jerk!

FRIEND ZONED!

Kija

You tried to hide your feeling for him, but it finally caught onto him.

"(Y/N) are you alright? Your really red and everything..."

"I'm sorry this is random Kija... But I really like you."

"Oh... I'm sorry (Y/N) I don't like you the way you like me I guess... Let's just be friends.

FRIEND ZONED!

A/N well that's all for today's scenario BYE PEOPLE!