-+- Jae-Ha -+-

Shop Lifting

You felt a hand grip tightly onto your wrist. You were found in the middle of the aisle and pulled into a room where there were a table and two chairs

"What are you doing, shoplifting in my store?" A man with long green hair says down in the seat across from you.

"Look, I need to tend to my younger brother and sister. I'm sorry, okay. I'll do anything for you. Just please, please, please don't call the cops!" You exclaim trying to make your lie seem like the truth. You were a poor 19-year-old girl, with no place to stay or work.

"Anything, huh?" The man lets out a sigh."Fine, I'll set you free, but only if, one, you tell me what your name is, two, you start working here, and three..."

"Three what?" You ask crossing your arms in confusion.

"Three, you go on a date with me." He says with a smirk starting to form on his face.

"Wh-What!?" You exclaim jumping out of your chair." A-are you kidding me? That's all I have to do?" You hesitated before telling him your name."My name is (Y/N), I would like to get a job here, and I would be alright in going on a date with you, Jae-Ha." You say.

Jae-Ha looked at you a bit confused." How do you know my-"

"You had a name tag idiot." You say with a smirk. Jae-Ha looked at his shirt and let out a small laugh.

"Right..." Well then, that took an interesting turn of events. He gave you a little smile and took you by the hand and lead you out the door."You know, (Y/N)," He whispered." I know that you were lying. I could see it in your eyes."

"You're going to call the cops, aren't you?" You sigh.

"No, not at all," Jae-Ha pulled you in close, "but I'll just give you a place to stay if you promise me never to do such things like that ever again," Jae-Ha says.

You nod your head."Yeah, alright." You said slightly blushing.

"Oh and one more thing, (Y/N)." He says." I wasn't kidding about the date."

A/N: Ookay, so I think I did pretty good with this OS chapter. You know, jusy sayin'!