-+- Scenarios -+-

If you were sick

Shin-Ah
You started coughing when you woke up, and you knew. You were sick.

"(Y/N), are you.... Alright?" You hear a soft silent voice from behind."

"Huh? Oh, Shin-" You were cut off by your own coughing. "Shin-Ah..." You say. Your mouth was dry, your fave was cold, but your whole body was cold. You continued to cough and sneeze until Shin-Ah took off the fur that was over his back and placed it over you."Thank you." You say.

"............................................................................................................................. Your welcome."

Jae-Ha

"I don't have to time to..." You sneeze.

"Don't have time to what?" He says. You try to answer back, but your were sneezing a huge storm."(Y/N), why not you rest?" He says grabbing you by the shoulders and walking you to a room.

Zeno (Warning may contain something called the feels)
Zeno had noticed that you have been coughing and he felt bad.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" He asks.

"I'm fine Zeno." You say coughing into your sleeve.

"Okay, but if you start coughing blood, then you tell Zeno right away." He says."I don't want to lose another... Never mind." You go up to him and hug him.

"I feel better already."

Yun

"You. Got. Sick. AGAIN?!" Yun shouts after you tell him.

"I'm sorry...." You say looking down at your feet. You notices how he may have acted a little too harsh.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) for yelling. I'll make it up to you. Why not I make your favorite soup!" He says.

"Really? Thanks."

Hak

"How did you manage to get sick after three days?" Hak asks.

"Oh shut it you jerk." You say. "Besides-" you were cut off by your coughing."I'm totally fine."

"Idiot." He says grabbing you and pulling you to a nurse.

Kija

It was all Hakuryuu this Hakuryuu that all day long in your village. Then you were finally sick of it... Literally. You were tired of running around tending to Kija's needs until finally you gave in and got sick.

"Sorry M'lord.... For getting sick." You say bowing down to him.

"It's alright... (Y/N), after all is my granny's fault, I've noticed she's given you a tough time." He says glazing a blanket over you.

"Thanks."