-+- Hak -+-

A/N Hello my little potatoes this story will be an AU! The help in the making is @Gamegal22

I Will be Here

You've known Hak since kindergarten and Yona as well. Yona and Hak of you were the best of friends with you . You and Yona had both liked Hak when the three of you had gone into Junior High and on going to high school. However, Yona had confessed to Hak first and the two of them became lovers. You just let their love live on, and accepted your fate. One day, Yona and her father were going to move away. Hak and you were filled with melancholy when she told you guys the news. Several days before, when Yona was about to leave she broke up with Hak to set him free. She didn't want to have a long distance relationship, since those never really worked out. On the day she left, the both of you bid her a farewell. Then she was off. I left the airport and headed straight to the park. It was just the start of spring, the sun was slowly setting and the cherry blossoms were starting to fall down. As they fell, they flowed gracefully to the ground as the wind pushed them slowly to the side. You sat down on a bench to relax. It was silent. Too silent. You were alone in the park, watching the cherry blossoms fall doing their graceful dance.    

"Hey, (Y/N)." You hear a voice from behind calling out to you. You turn around and see him walking closer to you. Then jumps over the bench facing you.

"Yes, Hak?" You say crossing your arms and legs.

"So, she really left huh?" He says sitting next to you, then yawns."Left me, left you, left us all alone."

"Yeah, I guess she did. It's feels so different.... Without Yona around. She would always be trying to-" You were cut off by Hak leaning on your shoulder sleeping."Must have been tired huh? Don't worry Hak, I won't leave, not now, not ever. I promise."

"Yeah, and you better keep that promise." He says with his eyes still closer.

"You're still awake?!" You exclaim."Whatever, but... Hak I won't ever leave you, not now, not ever>'

"Good."