⇝ two ⇜

Chapter 2

I got up and started to tip-toe away. He groaned, causing me to jump. I turned around to see him looking at me. “Where are you going?” He pouted. “My room.” I chuckled. “Come lay with me.” He whined.

I sighed and lay back in the bed beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him for the second time. What is with him? I lay my head on his chest hesitantly and closed my eyes. I could hear his heart beating and it was weird.

He started to play with my hair and then he stopped. I looked up to see he was asleep again so I decided to go back to my room. I removed his arm and placed the pillow in my spot. I made it out of the room without waking him.

As I turned around from closing the door I was face to face with my dad. I jumped and gasped. “Ari, what are you doing coming out of the guest room?” He asked. “Ermm I was just putting an empty box in the closet.” I lied.

He looked at me warily and then walked away. I made it back to my room before collapsing on my bed. That was close. I didn’t tell my dad about Zayn because I wasn’t sure what his reaction would be. He would probably assume things and think something happened. I decided to take a shower and get dressed.

After I felt clean I walked back to my room. I wasn’t sure if Zayn was awake or not and I didn’t need him seeing me naked. I made sure my towel was securely wrapped around my body and hurried to my room. He wasn’t in there so I locked the door and looked in my closet for something to wear.

I put on some pink skinny jeans, a black, off the shoulder sweater, and my pink toms. I decided to do something different so I straightened my hair. After I finished there was a knock at my door. I figured it was Zayn so I opened it, not surprised to see it was him. He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

I scoffed and went and sat at my desk. He followed and stood in front of me, so I looked up at him. We stared into each other’s eyes for a while before I turned my attention to my hands.

“You look pretty.” Zayn spoke. “Thank you.” I giggled. What was that? Ugh. Why is he so cute? Okay no.

“Aria, hello is anyone in there?” Zayn said waving his hand in front of my face. “Yeah.” I snapped out of my thoughts. “I am going to go back to my flat. Do you still want to go on a date with me?” he asked.

“Yes.” I nodded. He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me up. I found my sparkly black clutch and I put my phone, keys, and credit card in it. I followed Zayn downstairs and almost got away but my mother and father were sitting in the kitchen so they’d see us.

“Mum, Dad.” I said walking in the kitchen. They directed their attention to me and then at Zayn. My father looked at Zayn for a while and I already knew what was coming.  “Dad, this is Zayn.” I introduced them.

“Hello sweetie, did you stay the night?” My mum asked. “Yes.” He said. My dad eyed both of us, looking between me and Zayn. “He slept in the guest room and I slept in mine.” I quickly blurted out.

“Aria, I saw you sneaking out of the guest room this morning.” My dad said angrily. “Yeah I went in to put the box in there like I said and I didn’t want to wake Zayn.” I lied. I hope he buys it. He just nodded.

“Well I’m going to spend the day with Zayn and his friends.” I said dragging Zayn out of my house. Once we were outside I let out the breath I didn’t realize I was holding. I told the guard to open the gate and Zayn had offered to drive. He opened the passenger door of his range rover for me. I thanked him and got inside. He was so sweet. He got in and started driving away, leaving my house.