Chapter 16

A/N: You got the double update. It's not as long since the first update for today was 4 pages. I might do a double update tomorrow depending on the votes and comments. Please vote and comment. It would mean alot.

“I said I love you.” He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "No you don't." I looked down. "Ari please let me explain." He pleaded. "Explain what?" I rolled my eyes.

"I broke up with you because management made me. It was the hardest thing for me to do." He said. "You're lying." I looked into his eyes. "No babe I wish I was. I'm telling you the truth.

They made me break up with you because Little Mix was just starting out and they figured if I was with Perrie then  people would start noticing them and paying attention to them." He explained.

"What." I said. I honestly wasn't expecting this. "Look I never stopped loving you. I didn't want to break up with you but they would have kicked me out of the band." He was staring at me. "So you telling me you don't love me was a joke." I scoffed.

"I wanted to tell you. I knew you wouldn't have listened. Telling you I didn't love you was the hardest thing and watching you be happy with Calum and kissing Tyler Posey broke me. I need you."

He looked like he was telling the truth but I just couldn't believe it. "So shoving your tongue down her throat was also for publicity?" I glared at him. "I know. It's bad and I wish I could make it up to you and I plan on it but we can make this work. I know you still love me." He inched his face closer to mine.

"Who said I still love you?" I smirked. Dang it. What am doing. "You did." He kissed me. Again. I pushed him away.

"You can't just kiss me whenever you want." I snapped. "Ari shut up. You need this just as much as I do." He mumbled before kissing me again. Our lips moved in sync. God I'm so stupid but ugh I love him. That doesn't mean what he did was right.

I pulled away and looked at my hands. "No we can't do this. I'm not doing it." I started to cry. He went to wipe my tears away but I swatted his hand away. "You hurt me. You hurt me and I can't let it happen again." I turned and lay with my back to him. He groaned and fell into the pillow. I silently cried and ended up crying myself to sleep.

Someone slapped me in the face and I woke up. "What the hell." I glared at Frankie. "Sorry. Now shh before you wake lover boy." She was referring to Zayn. He was asleep. I groaned and sat up. He was mumbling something In his sleep.

Yes I know I messed up. I know but you can't just take her. I love her and I need her. Was he talking about me. What was he dreaming about? I told Frankie I would meet her downstairs in a second. I wanted to take a shower to warm my body up. Once I finished I walked to my closet. I'm not sure what they have planned for the day.

I put on black jeggings and a orange sweater. Halloween colors much. Yeah ew. Oh well. I was lost in thought until arms wrapped around me. "Zayn what the hell. We aren't together." I removed his arms.

"So you and Zayn talked then?" Cal asked. "Oh my god you scared the crap out of me. What are you doing in here." I hissed. "I wanted to talk to you." He grinned. I sighed and grabbed his arm. I pulled him out of my room and I walked downstairs.