⇝ twelve ⇜

“Well I-um drugs.” He admitted. “Zayn what the fuck! I got raped and you got your ass beat all because of some stupid drugs! Since when do you even use drugs? Like what the fuck.” I screamed.

“I know, I’m sorry.” He reached out to touch me but I backed away. He sighed and walked out of the room. I tried my best to get up and it hurt so badly but I managed to make it in the living room. I lay on one of the empty sofas.

“Frankie, calm down.” Harry yelled from the kitchen. “Harry shut the fuck up. This douchebag raped my best friend and beat up yours.” She yelled back. “Yes I know but you need to calm down.” He pleaded. “I’ll calm down when he is dead. I’m going to kill him. I’m going to kill that prick.” She yelled.

She walked out of the kitchen with a knife in her hand. Harry was behind her freaking out. “Frankie, hey calm down.” I said. “Ari shut up. I’m not going to be calm.” She yelled. Louis, Eleanor, Niall and Zayn came to see what was going on.

Harry grabbed Frankie’s arm and turned her around. She held the knife up like she was going to stab him and he backed away. She walked over to the sofa and stabbed the knife in the pillow.

She ran away and started crying and of course Harry ran after her. “Um well that was eventful.” Niall sat next to me.

“How did you get out here?” Zayn asked. “It’s called walking.” I said sarcastically. I’m not mad at him but I’m mad at him. He went to go buy drugs. Like what the hell. “Niall where’s my phone?” I panicked.

“Oh yeah, here.” He handed it to me. “Thank you, you scared me.” I let out a deep breath. “Why?” he asked. “Because my credit card and just because I need my phone.” I said. “Why do you keep a credit card in your phone case” He laughed.

“Because of you people. You never let me spend my money. I got my credit card to look just like the one you guys gave me so that’s what you think I use, only I use my own.” I explained.

“So guys I want food.” I complained. “I’ll get you something. What would you like?” Zayn asked. “It doesn’t really matter.” I sighed. He got up and walked in the kitchen. “Hey you’re being a little hard on him, I mean think how he feels, he watched you get raped and he watched Logan hurt you while he sat there not able to do anything about it.” He said.

“Ni, he went there to get drugs.” I said. “I know. It was wrong but just go easy on him. He is depressed and hates himself.” He explained. “And you know this how?” I asked. “He came and talked to me.” He shrugged.

--

-

*3 weeks later*

I have to go to court today. I am going to have to relive that day. No one knows about it, except us and the police. We have tried to keep it a secret. I curled my hair to perfection and applied a little makeup.  I straightened out my dress and  went into the living room where the others were waiting.

Things with Zayn and I have gotten better. We don’t really touch. We might sit next to each other but we don’t hold hands or kiss or anything. I missed it but things are exactly over yet. It was stressful having to find a lawyer and get everything situated.