⇝ eight ⇜

A/N: So im closing word to go do something right and then i clicked dont save. I was like oh my god nooooo so i deleted everything lol im crazy. But i typed it again so please vote and comment! Thankss

We were bowling. Frankie and I were beating the boys of course. It was Zayn’s turn next. I was surprised at how well he was doing this with a cast on. If he got a strike they would win. I had to come up with something.

“Good luck.” I whispered against his lips. He tried to kiss me but I backed away. Harry was glaring at me. Hopefully he would miss. He threw the ball down the lane. Just as I thought it was going to be a gutter it knocked the pins down one by one.

He got a strike and they won. He and Harry jumped up and down and hollered. Frankie and I sat down pouting with our arms crossed. “Awh babe looks like I just beat you.” Harry kissed Frankie’s cheek. “Shut up.” She mumbled. “You tried to manipulate me.” Zayn smirked at me. “What, no?” I blushed. “Nice try.” He teased. “Let’s get food.” Frankie chimed in. We agreed and decided to go to Nando’s. I texted Niall.

To: Ni Hey we’re going to Nando’s if you and the others want to come

From: Ni I’ll be there and sure I’ll tell them. See ya xx

“Well Niall’s coming.” I told Zayn. “Of course.” He chuckled parking the car. We got out and went inside. Frankie and Harry were right behind us. I stopped walking and waited for them to catch up.

Once they did I pushed Harry up there with Zayn. “So what’s up?” I asked her. “Nothing really.” She smirked. “Tell me.” I pleaded. “It’s nothing like I’m serious.” She shook her head. “Fine.” I mumbled.

“I can’t believe we are going to go from seeing them every day to seeing them once every other week or on TV.” She said. “I know because like now I’m living at Zayn’s by myself and I’m going to be constantly reminded.” I frowned.

“Well maybe you should just go back to your parents.” She suggested. “I guess. I don’t know.” I said. We walked towards the boys and took a seat at the table. “What were you guys doing?” Zayn asked. “Talking.” I said.

“About?” Harry smirked. Why is he always smirking? “Just like you guys going on tour and how we are going to miss you.” Frankie shrugged. They nodded. “Oh so I need to tell you something.” I told Zayn.

“Okay what is it?” he was confused. “I’m going to stay with my parents while you’re on tour.” I said quickly. “Why?” he gritted his teeth. “Because I don’t want to stay there and be constantly reminded of you when I’m going to miss you like crazy.” I said. “Oh. But I want you to be there.” He pouted.

“Hey guys what’s up.” Liam said sitting next to me. “Nothing, hungry.” Harry emphasized the hungry part. “Food!” Niall and Louis yelled in unison. We ordered our food. Niall ordered the whole menu basically.

While we waited we talked about the boys’ tour and where they were going and if they were nervous. “Not really. I am a little nervous but I’m just excited to do it again.” Liam said. “Oh my god! It’s One Direction. Mom look it’s One Direction!” a girl about 14 maybe yelled.