Chapter 27

a/n: late update. sorryy i was ouut today. Please vote and comment. please.

We went to the Eiffel Tower. As we approached it I got really excited. Zayn was a little less mad at me. He actually was holding my hand. “Hey I know we suck so go and we’ll catch up with you later.” I told Frankie.

She happily pulled Harry along. Why can’t we be like that. I sighed and continued walking. Zayn and I haven’t really talked and we probably don’t even look like a couple to the people walking by. “What’s your problem?” Zayn interrupted my thoughts.

“What do you mean?” I asked. “I mean why is it that every time we are doing good for a while you do something to make it bad.” He said. “Me?” I scoffed. “Forget it forget it. Let’s just enjoy the day.” He said.

I removed my hand from his and we kept walking. Some girl walked in front of us and turned around causing us to stop. “Zayn it’s so nice to see you again.” She flirted. I took a deep breath and watched him.

“Um yeah. What’s your name again?” He nodded. “Marnie.” She smiled. “Oh okay yeah.” He avoided making eye contact with her. She grabbed his arm and started talking about something. I sort of zoned out and I was beyond mad. Who does she think she is.

I tried controlling myself but I couldn’t. Before he could say anything else I grabbed his face and crashed my lips onto his. He shocked me when he moved his hands to my waist. I pulled away and intertwined his hands with mine.

“Who are you?” She asked obnoxiously. “His girlfriend.” I mimicked her. “Oh.” She rolled her eyes. “Hey Marnie right? Fuck off.” I pulled Zayn away. “Jealousy alert.” He coughed mimicking me from earlier. “She was totally flirting with you.” I said.

“I didn’t notice.” He shrugged. “How could you not. She was staring at you like you were cake.” I laughed. “Maybe because I only see you.” He looked down at me. “Hush. You know that’s not true.” I giggled. “Maybe not because she was hot.” He said. “Zayn.” I slapped his arm.

“Kidding, I’m kidding.” He laughed. “Now let’s have fun while we can.” I said. We walked around Paris and decided to wait until it was darker to go to the eiffel tower. Paris was so beautiful and I was in awe the whole time.

“Can you take a picture please.” Zayn asked some elderly couple. “Of course. I remember when that was us.” The woman laughed. “Yeah, hey man don’t let her go.” The man said. “I won’t” Zayn laughed.

The lady took Zayn’s phone and held it up. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled for the picture. She counted down before we heard the click. “Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest of your day.” I told them. “Same to you.” The woman smiled. I decided to post the picture on twitter.