Chapter 32

GUYS GUYS GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING OKAY(: I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH<3 YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! I LISTENED TO MIDNIGHT MEMORIES THE WHOLE TIME I WROTE THIS. THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG. IM SORRYYY. I THINK I DID MORE SINGING AND DANCING THAN WRITING LOL. GUYS IM FEELING BETTER NOW(: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. 12K READS OMG.

{VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MEEEE PLEASE}

Somehow the tension between Zayn and I has died down a little. I ended up going out with Niall and Zayn. The three of us sat across from each other in the restaurant. “What can I get you all to drink?” The waiter asked. She was in her late twenties maybe early thirties.

She wasn’t hideous but she wasn’t the most attractive. She was flirting with both Zayn and Niall. I told her what I wanted to drink 3 times and she paid no attention to me. “She said she wanted a water.” Zayn spoke up. “Oh okay.” She forced herself to smile. “You don’t have to be fake for my benefit. It’s not my fault this is where you work.” I shrugged. She frowned and stomped off.

“Why are you drinking water?” Niall asked. “My braces. I have invisalign. It’s too much to go and take the trays out.” I explained. “Wait what?” They said in unison. “Yeah.” I laughed. “Ari we’ve been together somewhat for almost 3 years. How did I not know that?” Zayn asked. “I don’t know.” I shrugged.

“Aw that’s cute. She’s getting her teeth corrected.” Niall chuckled. “Shut it Horan, because if I’m not mistaken, you got your braces off a while ago.” I said. “Yeah yeah.” He rolled his eyes. My new best friend returned with our drinks. The way she was looking, I already knew what she was going to do before she did it.

As she got closer to me, I focused on her every move. Before she could accomplish her plan, I jumped up at the last second. She tried to spill my drink on me but I was too quick. I was out of the seat and where I sat, was now covered in water.

“Yeah  you thought I was actually going to let you pour water on me.” I laughed. She stood there frowning. "You know that if you had actually poured that on me I could sue you.” I told her. She still said nothing. I wanted to just scream. Instead I got up and left the restaurant. I stood outside waiting for Zayn and Niall to finish eating. To my surprise, they both stood right in front of me.

“Um hello.” I said confused. “You think we are gonna stay in there after what she did. C’mon don’t be crazy.” Niall snickered. “Shut up.” I frowned. “Now what would you like to do with the rest of the day?” Zayn asked.  

“Um I don’t know. Niall where’s Kaye?” I turned to the blonde haired boy. “Oh she’s here in LA I just don’t know where at the moment.” He chuckled. “That’s interesting. But you two can hang out because I have to go finish filming today.” I explained. “Ari.” Zayn whined.

“I know. I love you okay.” I smiled. “Yeah, yeah.” He groaned. “What about me?” Niall said. “I love you most.” I grinned. I hugged Niall and started to walk in the opposite direction. “You’re forgetting something.” Zayn said behind me. I turned around.